Chapter 33: Interview

This morning Ash had an interview, just him.

Everyone was busy today except for Jinxx so we were going to leave Maria with Jinxx and Sammi.

We got Maria in the car and drove over to their house.

"Hey Sammi" I said as she answered the door.

"Hey Des"

"You ready to watch Maria for the day"

"HECK YEA! GIMMIE GIMMIE" She said holding out her arms.

I handed Maria over to her and snuggled her.

"Ok so basics are... No cussing or sex." I said with a smirk.

"Of course not! Don't wanna scar her, pretty sure her daddy has that covered."

"TRUST ME! He's got all the basics covered" I said unimpressed.

"Ha, I bet."

"Make sure you run the rules over with Jinxx" I said with another smirk.

"Don't you worry, I got it covered."

"Ha, alright. You guys have fun"

"You to!" She called after me as I got in the car.

We drove until we got to a hotel.

We walked in to find the interviewer in the lobby.

"Hi! You must be Ashley! I'm Samantha." Said a girl about 16.

She had long, platinum blonde hair that was in a scene style. She had crystal blue eyes and pale skin. She was very skinny and an average height for her age. She was wearing a black shirt with a silver BVB logo right in the middle. She had on black skinny jeans and black converse.

"Hey Samantha, this is my wife Desiree, hope you don't mind if she stands on the side and watches."

"No, its fine! I was actually hoping she would come. I would like to bring her on at one point in the interivew. I mean, if thats okay with you of course" She said turning to me.

"Oh, thats fine" I said.

"Alright then, lets get started shall we."

"We shall" Ash said following her to some chairs in the lobby.

"Hey everyone, Samantha here. Who am I here with" She asked turning to Ash.

"Umm, Ashley Purdy" He said leaning into the mic.

"And what is your band name and what do you do in it?"

"I'm in Black Veil Brides and I play bass."

"Ok, I have some questions from fans here. Some people say the guys of Black Veil Brides are horrible,mean, conceded jerks. Is that true?"

"NO! Not at ALL! All of the guys are the nicest people you will ever meet. Sometimes when we meet after concerts were tired or something happend that pissed us off and we act mean and were sort of out of it so we don't know what were saying. So if you ever meet us and its after  a concert, keep in mind we may just be tired or having a bad day. Give us a 2nd chance. We are really decent guys."

"That's nice to know. Who is your favorite member, other then yourself, in Black Veil Brides?"

"ooooh, thats hard because everyone feels like my brothers. It's not Jake because he IS my brother technically, hes my brother-in-law so I cant say hes my favorite cause hes family now, ummm I would have to say.... Andy because I spend most of the time with him but CC and Jake and Jinxx are awesome dudes as well."