Chapter 13:Grim News To Tell

Ash and I invited all the guys over a few days later so we could tell them as well as both of our parents.

I dressed in a black dress with lace on it.I put on black heels.I left my makeup off because I knew I would be crying. I put a black flower on my head with black netting coming off of it.I put my hair in a bun then walked downstairs.

I saw Ash just sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.I decided to walk over there and see if he was ok.

"Hey Ash you ok" I said sitting next to him on the couch,putting my hand on his back.

"I don't know" He said sobbing.

"What's wrong" I already knew the answer.

"I feel like I did something wrong,to make you lose the baby. I just feel like it was my fau-"

"-Ashley it's not your fault. If anything it's my fault."

"I just admire how strong you are about this and I feel like I'm not there for you"

"Oh Ash" I said pushing the hair out of his face. "You are the one who keeps me strong.You ARE there for me. It may not feel like it but you are. Honestly. I love you with all my heart Ashley Purdy" I said giving him a kiss as the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit" He said running to the bathroom to fix his hair and face.

I opened the door to find BVB,Sammi,my parents and Ash's parents.

"hi guys, sit down Ash will be here in just a minute" I said letting them in.

Ash walked in as everyone sat down and joined me at the front of the room. He put his arm around me and just leaned his head on me.

"Well....we have some not so good news" I said rubbing Ashley's back to soothe him.

"We...." I started but choked up and tears filled my eyes. "...lost the baby" I said throwing my head into Ashley's shoulder and crying.

"Oh honey" My mom said getting up and giving me a hug.

I looked over and saw Ashley hugging his mom, sobbing quietly into her shoulder.

"Oh sweetie" Sammi said giving me a hug next.

"Oh Desi" Jake said giving me a hug also.

Everyone else got up to give me and Ash a hug.

When everyone left we decided to go to bed.

27 more days till this month is up.

I'll tell Ash about my plan later.

Now just sleep.