Chapter 5:Jake?

We got dressed and fixed our hair and walked downstairs to see the guys.

"Hey guys" I said entering the living room.

"We have big news" Ashley said.

"WHAT WHAT?!!?!?" CC asked.

"Ashley asked me to be his girlfriend last night" I said not beleiving the words coming out of my mouth.

"And...." Andy asked intrigued.

"She said yes" Ash said exited as he put his arm around me and pulled me close to his body.

"CONGRATZ GUYS" CC yelled running around the house yelling "WOOOOOHOOOOOO ASHIREE!! THATS YOUR COUPLE NAME!! ASHIREE!!"

"I'm so happy for the both of you" Andy said patting Ash on the back and giving me a hug.

"Luv ya Ashiree" Jinxx said chuckling.

All that was left was Jake.

"Jake? Do you approve?" I asked hopeful.

"As long as you promise not to break her heart Ash."

"Trust me I would not dream of ever breaking her heart" Ash said while pulling me closer.

"Ok then,congratz" Jake said walking off with the rest of the guys.

Ashley sat on the couch then pulled me onto his lap.

We made out while CC was still running around the house screaming and all the other guys were eating in the kitchen.

"I-love you-so much" Ash said in between kisses.

I broke free from the kiss and said "I love you to" and I smirked before kissing me again.

I then layed down on the couch bringing me with him and our kisses got more and more passionate.

"Oh, get-a-room" Andy said walking over to us.

We then broke our kiss and sat up.

I love him so much.

*************************************************************************************************************

THAT'S ALL FOR TONIGHT!! NO MORE UPLOADS FOR TONIGHT! I JUST GOT IN TROUBLE FOR BEING UP AT 12:40 AM SO IF I COULD GET SOME IDEAS PLEASE!!! THANKS