Chapter 39: LET IT BE OVER SOON!!

Chapter 39: LET IT BE OVER SOON!!!

DESIREE'S POV

I was about 5 months pregnant and miserable!

This pregnancy was more uncomforatable then the first one but then again, I do have 3 babies this time instead of 1.

I was supposed to be lying down as much as I could and it gets boring as hell just laying there.

I just lay on the bed with my big ol' belly.

"Ash" I called out real weak.

"Yea babe" He asked running up the stairs and into the room.

"Can you lie down with me and keep me company? I'm bored"

"Of course sweetie" he said laying on the bed and turning to face me.

"I love you" I said

"I love you to" He said pecking my lips.

"I'm so miserableee" I whined.

"I know honey"

"NO YOU DONT KNOW!" I screamed.

I didn't mean to, really. 

Damn mood swings.

"I'm sorry Ash its just, let it be over soon" I sobbed into this shoulder.

"Shhhh, everything will be fine. It will be over soon, I promise." He said rubbing my back.

"Thanks Ash, for everything" I said looking into deep his dark chocolate eyes.

I was serious, I put him through so much shit these past 5 months, and even more shit 3 years ago, for 9 months.

I felt bad that he had to put up with all my cravings and moaning and groaning and mood swings.

I just don't want to live like this anymore. I wanna hold my babys in my arms.

*************************************************************************************************************

OK I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER BUT I FEEL LIKE I ABBANDONED THIS STORY SO I DECIDED TO PUT A CHAPTER UP REAL QUICK. PROBALY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE BOOK ENDS BUT THIER WILL! BE A SEQUEL SO DON'T YOU WORRY!

Dedicated to TaylorVengeance-WayA because she commented on the last chapter so yea  :D 

Hope yall enjoyed and....

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PWEASE :D