Chapter 11:Baby Shower

I was about 4 months pregnant and Ashley and I decided to have a baby shower.I was looking over the guest list and wonering if I invited everybody.

Baby Shower Guest List

Andy 

Jake 

Jinxx

Sammi

CC

Carolyn Pitts

Mark Pitts

Ashlyn Purdy

Ashton Purdy

Not to many people but it's people who are really who close to us.

I was looking at the invitation which read

Baby Shower

IT'S A GIRL :D

You _________ are corridantley invited to a baby shower at the Purdy/Pitts house on April 22nd

The address is 1234 Elm Street.

The party starts at 12:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm. Please be there. This is very important :D

We had told no one that I was pregnant.This was our big moment to tell everyone.

I then heard the doorbell ring and I raced to the door. I opened the door to find a very mad Jake.

"Your-pregnant?" He said gritting his teeth.

"yes Jake please don't get mad."

"But Ashley got you pregnant" Jake said gesturing towards the kitchen where Ashley was pigging out on some of the food.

"Yes but I am 20 YEARS OLD! I think I can handle a child."

"But Ashley can't!"

"and why can't I" Ash said walking up to the Jake.

"Your a rockstar and a player!"

"SO THAT DOESNT MEAN I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUR SISTER" Ashley said raising his voice.

"HOW DO I KNOW THAT" Jake said raising his voice.

"I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF AND I REALIZED I REALLY DO LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART"

"Wait-you almost died?" Jake asked sounding concerned.

"Yes" he said with his head down

"What happend" Jake asked him.

"Well Desi told me she was pregnant and I freaked out and I got in my car and I was distracted and I crashed."

"Oh Ashley I didn't know that."

"Yea they weren't sure if he was gunna make it but I was talking to him and he all of a sudden talked back to me" I said tears welling up in my eyes.

"Desi you ok?" Jake said pulling me in for a hug.

"Yea" I said sobbing into his shoulder.

"It's ok Desi,I don't like to see you cry. You know that" Jake said rubbing my back.

"I know" I said stepping back and wiping my eyes.

"Dude,do you forgive me" Ashley asked with his arms open.

"For what" Jake asked.

"Getting your sister pregnant."

"Yep. I overreacted a little bit. I tend to do that when it comes to my sister. You know that" He said.