Chapter 50: Better

IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 50: Better

DESIREE'S POV

"Hows she doing?" Ashley asked, coming in wensday morning.

"They still have to keep her until Saturday"

"Bleh, alright, I'll make arrangements for someone to bring you to us."

"Alright thanks Ash"

"No problem, oh and babe, were about to leave"

"Damn alright, I'll come see you off. Where are you guys gonna be on saturday?"

"Ok well, were leaving tomorrow for Portland and then we leave the next day for Seattle. So we will be about to head to Spokane by the time you get there."

"Damn alright" I said as we headed out the hospital doors.

I watched them as they drove off and I headed back inside to be with Maria.

*********************************

Saturday morning I had to make a call.

"Des?"

"Ash, Maria's not getting better, they're keeping us till monday"

"Ahh damn well, as long as Maria gets better right?"

"Yea I guess, where will yall be?"

"Ummm lets see were about to head out for Spokane then... we'll be in Helena."

"Alright, I hope I can see you then."

"Me too, I miss you, and Maria"

"I miss you to!"

***********************************

Ashley got us... a private jet! A private jet to travel to Montana to join them. Maria and I boarded and we landed in Helena. When I got out the bus was waiting and Ash was running towards us.

I hugged him and he hugged me and hugged Maria.

"Oh my God I missed you!"

"I missed you to! How's Maria"

"Much better" I said with a smile. "Hows Ella?"

"Pregnant" Ashley said, unamused. He must remember 'the good ol' days.'

"Brings back memories, don't it?"

"Yes, very, very, unpleasent memories. Now not only does Jake have to suffer through it but so do we! But he gets it the worse" Ash said looking very devious.

"Oh goodness" I said as we approached the bus.

**********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Wild Side- Motley Crue ---------->

IDEAS!!!!

SORRY FOR BORING, SHORT, POINTLESS CHAPTER! WRITERS BLOCK! :P