Chapter 55: Life

Chapter 55: Life

ASHLEY'S POV

"Ash, I'm taking Maria over to Jake's and I'ma stay there for a few hours, can you watch the triplets?"

"Sure" I sighed, leaning back.

"Thanks" Des said, kissing me and then heading out the door, Maria in hand. I walked upstairs and grabbed all 3 of them and carried them to their pen in the living room. I brought Jake over to sit with me and I tickled him. I then got a bright idea.

"Say Pe"

"PE!"

"Rv"

"RV!"

"Y..."

"Y!"

"Per"

"PER!"

"Vy"

"VY!"

"Pervy"

"PERVY!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Good job little man." I said, rubbing the little bit of black hair and then taught him how to say mama. I tought the others to say 'bottle' and 'drums' and then decided to work on peoples names. Des came home and I felt very proud. "Des, look what I taught them" I said and looked at them.

"ASS!" Juliana yelled, pointing at me.

"ASSY!" Jackson yelled, pointing at me as well.

"They mean Ashley" I said with a chuckle and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Jixs!" Jake exclaimed.

"Andeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Julianna tried.

"Jay-kee" Jake tried.

"CeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Jackson said.

"Botl! Botl!" Julianna said, pointing to her mouth. Des chuckled and headed over to the fridge.

"Dru-ms" Jackson said with a smile.

"Pervy!" Jake exclaimed and my eyes got wide. I looked at Des who had frozen.

"Ash" I just gave a smile and she sighed. "Will you stop ruining our kids?" She asked, picking Julianna up and giving her the bottle. I just shrugged and she sat down.

"Mama!" Jake said, reaching up to Des. She chuckled and picked him up as well. I picked up Jackson and Maria and took a seat next to Des. I kissed her on the cheek and she pouted. I smiled and kissed her lips which made her smile.

"I love you" I said with a smile and pecked her lips again.

"I love you to" She said, pecking me back.

                                                                                 ***

DESIREE'S POV

"Alright, I'll check and call you back, bye" I heard Ash say into the phone.

"Ash?" He turned around and walked over to me. "Ashley, whats wrong?"

"Well, just, we have another tour coming up. Its a short one since 2 of us have families now and stuff so its about a month. You can go if you want but only the guys are going, all the girls are staying behind. If you want. and I think this is best, if you do stay behind, to have Ella and Desiree stay here, just so you won't be alone and you can help out Ella..."