Chapter 20:GET ASHLEY HERE! NOW!

"DESI" I heard Ash call from downstairs.

"yea" I asked coming downstairs. I was 9 months pregnant and due any day now.

"I have to go to a show they booked for us last minute in downtown LA. Are you going to be ok here by yourself?" He asked me.

"yea"

"Ok, call John if you have any problems ok"

"Got it Ash, love ya"

"love ya to baby! BYE!" He said running to his car.

"BYE!" I called after him then closed and locked the door.

I looked around the house and noticed it was messy as hell and decided to clean.

I was half way through cleaning and looked art the clock and saw it was 12:00 pm.

I had spent 3 hours cleaning straight.

All of a sudden I felt a pain in my stoumach.

It was EXCRUCIATING(sp?)!

I leaned against the wall in agony and that's when it happend.

My water broke.

"oh shit" I said.

I then realized I'm in to much pain to drive and it will take to long for the ambulance to get here.

I called Sammi.

"hello" THANK GOD SAMMI ANSWERED!

"THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED" I yelled then let out another yelp of pain.

"Where are you" I asked her.

"At Jinxx and I's house. Why?"

Perfect! She was only about a minute away because they lived in our neighborhood.

"my water broke and I can't drive and it will take to long for the ambulance to get here and Ash is at a concert. Can you drive me"

"HELL YES! I'll be there in a sec" She said and I heard a door slam on the other line then she hung up.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed John.

"Hello" I heard him say.

"OH MY GOD JOHN! TELL ASH TO GET HIS ASS TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! TELL HIM IM IN LABOUR!" I yelled.

"OH SHIT WILL DO" he said then hung up. 

Then I heard a knock on the door and ran to it.

I opened it to find Sammi standing there.

"OH MY GOD SAMMI" I yelled hugging her tightly then clutching my stoumach.

She led me to her car and drove at the speed of light to the hospital.

I got checked in and put into a room as soon as we got their.

"Sammi" I said very out of breath from pain.

"yea" she asked rushing to my side.

"Call Ash and see where he is... please" I said still out of breath.

"Will do" She said running out of the room.

As soon as she went out a nurse came in with a basket of tools.

"hi Desiree! We are just going to put this needle into your back to take away some of the pain alright?"

"Please" I begged.

"ok just please curl up in a fetal position with your back facing me."

"Ok" I said doing as told.

"ok, 1,2,3 DEEP BREATH!" The nurse said as she pushed the needle into my back.

"AHHHHHHhhh...." I yelled but trailed off and felt the pain was numbed instantly.

As soon as the nurse left Ashley barged in.

"OH MY GOD ASHLEY" I yelled to him and he ran to me out of breath.

"I hauled ass to get here" He said breathing heavily.

"good" I said smiling and then felt another contraction.

Ashley held my hand and I murdered it. I squeezed his hand really hard that I saw him flinch in pain.

"I'm so sorry Ashley" I said after the pain went away.

"No it's fine" he said still holding onto my hand. "i'm here for you with anything you need" He said looking deep into my eyes.

I felt another contraction coming but it was more then that.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed.

"What what" Ash asked freaking out.

"THE BABY IS COMING" I screamed at him and he rapidly pushed the nurse button and she came rushing in.

"The babys coming" Ashley said to her and the nurse ran into the hall to ge the doctor.

After 10 hours of labour Ash and I were parents of a beautiful baby girl.

"hi there little Maria" I cooed to the little bundle wrapped in pink that I held in my arms.

I held her for about 5 minutes more before I asked.

"Ash... do you wanna hold her"

"hell yes" He said quietly.

"Hi little Mary" he said bouncing her in his arms, walking around the room with her. "I'm your daddy" he said looking deep into her eyes.

He walked around with her a little while longer before handing her back to me.

"I'm your mommy" I said holding her close to me.

Then all the guys plus Sammi burst through the door.

"hi guys" Ash greeted them.

"Meet Maria Fiona Purdy" I said happily as everyone came to look at her.

"She looks just like you Desi" Andy said.

"Nah I think she looks more like Ashley" CC piped up.

"I think shes a combo between the both of them" Jake said.

"I agree" Jinxx said smiling.

"Me too" Sammi said.

"Thanks so much for your help Sammi" I said looking at her.

"Yea Sammi thanks. You helped alot."

"no problem. It was my pleasure" She said smiling.