Chapter 40: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

DESIREE'S POV

Here I was laying in a hospital bed, 7 months pregnant, in labor.

I didn't expect to go the full 9 months because the doctor says that rarley happens with 2 or more children.

I was in pain and waiting for them to wheel me down for my C-section.

I felt a sudden rush of pain in my stomach and gripped the side of the bed and closed my eyes tight until the pain went away.

Ash walked back in with a coffee considering it was early morning.

"hey babe" He said sitting in the chair by my bed.

I just gave him a death glare and he started at his coffee cup and took another sip.

Finnaly they came in and wheeled me into the room.

They prepared me and Ash came back in not looking happy.

He had all his hair in a cap and had on that doctors gown thing. He had gloves on and had shoe covers on his boots. He had the mask over his mouth. He was covered in sea foam green from head to toe.

"I'm only doing this for you baby" He said to me but I was to distracted to pay attention to him.

Soon they delivered my babys and for triplets they were healthy.

They showed me each of them and whisked them off to another room and Ash had to follow so he could give them baths.

Soon I went to the room they were in and they were in these little baskets.

They were so tiny.

2 of them had blue beanies and were wrapped in blue blankets, 1 of them had a pink beanie and was wrapped in a pink blanket.

They looked so precious laying in their little baskets.

 On each of the baskets there was a little name plate that said 'Purdy' and had an empty space for a first name.

 "Do you guys have names yet?" The nurse asked.

"Yes" I said looking at all 3 of them.

"I think that one should be Jake" I said pointing to one with some black hair sticking out of his beanie.

"Of course that ones Julianna" Ash said pointing to the only girl.

"So that ones Jackson" I said pointing to the bald one.

"Alright" The nurse said.

We spelt out the names and they wrote it on the plates so on each basket so it now said 'Purdy, Jackson' 'Purdy, Julianna' Purdy, Jacob'.

A few days later the babys baskets were wheeled into my room and a few more days passed until I allowed family to come.

My parents walked in with BVB, Ash's parents and a girl I have never seen before.

"Hey" I greeted everyone as they walked in.

"Mom um, come here" I said motioning for her to come to me.

"Whos that girl" I asked who looked a lot like dad.

"Oh um hold on a minute" She said running to my dad and whispering in his ear.

He stiffened up and let out a sigh.

"I guess now is as good as a time as ever" I heard my dad say.

I was completley confused.

"Jake, Desiree, we have something to tell you" My mom said looking from me to Jake and then me again and back to Jake.

"This is Alison, shes your long lost" My mom stopped and gulped. "Half sister" She said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!" Me and Jake asked at the same time.

"She's older then both of you, her mom took her when your dad left her mom and she found us about a week ago."

"Wait wait wait. So I"

"WE" Jake interupted.

"WEEE have a half sister?!?!?"

"Yes"

"Why are we just finding out about this now" Jake asked getting mad.

"We figured you would never see her again so we would just keep her a secret."

"Umm ok then" I said. "I'm Desiree but you probaly already know that" I said sitting up and extending my hand.

"Yea" she said giving a nervous chuckle and shaking my hand.

"And you probaly already know me, I'm-"

"Jake" She interupted with a huge smile.

"Ye-"

"Well this is akward" She interupted again sitting down and throwing her head in her hands.

"What exactly is akward?" Jake asked confused

"Well" She started. "I became a fan of BVB when you first started and stuff and I thought" She stopped.

"Thought" Jake said really wanting to know the answer.

"Thought you were the hottest" She said really fast.

Jake stood up and his eyes got wide and then his face broke out into a smile and I could litterally see the gears in his head turning and he started to walk back towards her.

"JAKE!" I yelled and he looked at me. "NO NO! Don't wanna creep her out. BAD JAKE! Sit down!" I said with a smile.

"Party pooper" Jake said sitting down and putting his head down so no one could see him smiling.

"Have you ever met BVB?" I asked her.

"Sadly no. My mom never liked them so she wouldn't give me money or rides to concerts."

"Well nows your chance" I said and Ash came over to me, sat on the bed next to me, put his arm around me and pecked me on the lips.

When I looked back at Allison I saw her eyes wide.

"Oh, did I mention I am now Desiree Purdy" I said and her jaw just dropped.

'Woah woah woah. So, my sister is the wife of THE Ashley Purdy and my brother is THE Jake Pitts. My life is complete" She said with a smile.

The whole room burst out with laughter.

Soon enough Jinxx and Sammi came in with Maria.

"hey guys" I called as they walked in.

As soon as Allison saw them, she quickly covered her mouth and was gripping on the chair trying not to scream.

"Whats up?" Jinxx asked looking at her.

"Apparently shes my half sister and she just figured out her half brother was her celeberity crush and I guess she saw you guys walked in and loves one of you" I said pointing at Jinxx anmd Sammi then looking at Allison.

"Both" She said and started giggling.

"Oh well hi" Jinxx said holding out his hand for her to shake and she shook it and I could tell she was dying inside.

"Well this is Jake" I said to Jake pointing to my son.

"That's going to get confusing" Jake said.

"Not really" I said with a smile.

We talked some more and then I told everyone to leave so I could get some rest.

************************************************************************************************************

HOPE YALL ENJOYED :D

treesaver13 gave me the idea!

Also I put 13 a's cause treesaver13!!! xDDD

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!