Chapter 29: Wedding Jitters

I was nervous as fuck. The wedding was tomorrow, while mine and Ashley's bachelor and bachelor parties were tonight. He was staying in a hotel and I was staying in the house with my bridesmaid and maid of honor.

Ash was up early and packing his stuff. At around 5:00 that night the guys were here to pick him up. I gave him a quick kiss and he said bye to Maria and he was on his way.

"DA-DY!! OOOOOO!" She yelled after Ashley.

"Love you Maria, Love you Desi! Love both of you! See you tomorrow." He said before getting in the car.

"DA-DY! DA-DY! DA-DY!" Maria yelled, trying to wiggle out of my arms. I closed the door and sat with her on the couch. "Da-dy?" She asked, wondering where he was.

"You'll see daddy tomorrow ok?" She nodded her head. Now I just had to wait for the girls to get here.

ASHLEY'S POV

When I got in the car, my heart just broke. I didn't want to leave Maria. But I'll see her tomorrow in that pretty black dress of hers.

"Hey guys, so where are we going." I asked them.

"It's a suprise." CC said then he blindfolded me.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH CC WHAT THE FUCK!" I said slapping him.

"OW OW OW ASHLEY STOP STOP STOP!" CC yelled but I continued.

"NO TELL ME WHERE WERE GOING!" I said.

"I CANT IT'S A SUPRISE!" CC yelled.

"ASH CALM DOWN!" I heard Jake yell.

"NO I NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING!"

"SOMEWHERE, OK!" Andy yelled.

"WHERE IS SOMEWHERE?"

"SOMEWHERE!" Andy yelled, getting annoyed.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GOING! TELL ME NOW!" I demanded.

"JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND YOU'LL FIND OUT IN A MINUTE OK! WERE ALMOST THERE! JESUS CHRIST!" Jinxx yelled. I just gave up and slumped in my seat.

"Ok were heeeeeeeere!" Andy said parking the car. I was pulled out of the car, still blindfolded and pulled toward a building with loud music and whistling. I smelled heavy perfume and the smell of whores.

We walked inside and I was sat at a table. My blindfold was removed and the first thing I saw was boobs. There was this incredibly hot girl who had took off my blindfold and her cleavage was in my face. She walked away but her perfume lingered.

"I'm home." I mumbled with a smirk.

"Remember Ash, this is the last time you'll be able to do this and not feel guilty." Andy reminded me and then went to go get some food.

"Yeah...." I said but was totally lost because I was staring at this hot chick on a pole. I started walking off but Jake stopped me.

"Don't do anything stupid. Remember, you're marring my sister tomorrow"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember. Let me just have a little fun."

"Ok, but be careful, remember Maria's sweet face, you want to see her again don't you."

"Yeah." I said then walked off before he could say anything else. I found this really hot girl and we got drunk quickly. We went into the back room and took off both of our tops. We kept going until she was about to rip off my boxers and I realized what was happening.

"Oh shit, I can't do this." I said, grabbing my clothes, putting them on and staggering out of the room leaving a confused naked slut behind.

"Guys, I think I'm ready to go." I said, rubbing my head.