Chapter 12:Grim News

"Miss Pitts,Mr.Purdy. I am sorry to say that...you have lost your baby" The doctor said real sad like.

"What" I said shocked.

Heres what happend before this point.

Ash and I walked in to our doctor's office for my 5 month ultrasound.

I got on the table and they put the machine on my belly and they moved it around alot.

The nurse had a shocked and sad look on her face as she looked around.

She called the doctor in and he had a look.

He told us and I couldn't beleive my ears.

"No this can't be no" I said in denile.

"It's ok Desi" Ashley said comforting as we walked out.

"No it's not ok. I lost my baby. We lost our baby." I said sobbing uncontrololaby.

"Yes it will I promise" He said trying to cheer me up holding back tears.

We got in the car and drove home.

"I'm just going to go to bed" I said walking up the stairs.

"Alright,call me if you need me" Ashley said going to the kitchen.

He came up 5 minutes later and lied down next to me.

He rubbed my back as he cried.

I rolled over and saw his face.He wanted to cry so terribley but was being strong for me.

"So you really cared about this baby?" I asked him.

"Yes so much" he said

"Ash it's ok to cry" I said to him.

"no I need to be strong for you" Ash said,his voice starting to break.

"Ash,it would help me if you cried with me so I wouldn't feel alone" I said reassuring him.

"You sure"He said his voice right on the edge of breaking.

"yes Ash" I said pulling him into a hug and we both cried into each others shoudlers.

It made me feel good that he actually had cared about this baby.

That's when I knew something.

I wanted to start a family with this man.

When Ash had cried himself to sleep I pried myself out of his arms and went downstairs to get the doctors phone number.

I called it and he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi this is Desiree Pitts"

"Hi how are you feeling"

"not so great but I wanted to ask you a question"

"Ask away"

"How long would it take for me to get...pregnant again"

"Well considering you lost it today I'd say you can try again in about a month."

"Oh ok thanks so much" I said hanging up and going back upstairs.

I slipped myself back under Ashley's arms and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

***********************************************************************************************************
OK GUYS I KNOW SAD BUT I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS IN HERE. I HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I GOTTA GET OFF :( SO ILL WRITE IT TOMORROW AND ILL PUT THE IDEAS ON MY IPOD :D WELL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ADD TO LIBRARY

PWEASEEEEEEE XD