Chapter 47: Tour

Chapter 47: Tour

DESIREE'S POV

I first packed all of the baby's stuff and then I packed Maria's stuff. We were leaving today. The first show was in San Fransisco tomorrow so we had to head down there as soon as possible. I packed my stuff next and sat it all down next to Ash's stuff.

"Baby! Ready to go!" Ash called from the living room.

"You betcha" I said with a smile and giving Ash a hug. We took all the stuff out to the car and put it in the trunk. I took all the kids to the car and headed over to my parents as they were taking the first 3 months.

By the time we got there, Jake got there to.

I took Jake and Jackson up to the door while Ash grabbed Maria and Julianna and all of the bags for the triplets.

"Hey Jake" I called.

"Hey sis" he said hugging me from the side and then heading over to Ash.

"Hey dude" I heard Ash's strained voice.

"Hey bro, need some help?" I heard Jake chuckle.

"Please" Ash said and I just laughed and continued to walk up to the door.

"Hey honey" My mom said as she opened the door.

"Hi mom" I said giving her my best hug. "Jake and Ashley should be here in a minute."

"Mark! Go help the boys"

"Alright" My dad said as he jogged out of the house.

"Why don't you come in for a minute? We have their room all set up."

"Alright" I said following her up the stairs.

We were putting the 2 boys in the crib when I heard my dad's voice from downstairs.

"CAROLYN!"

"UP HERE!" She yelled and I heard 6 pairs of feet on the stairs coming toward us.

Ash put Julianna in the last crib and picked up Maria who was sitting on the floor. We all headed downstairs and sat on the couch.

"So, where are you off to first?" My mom asked.

"San Fransisco" I said.

"Cool, so your shows..." My dad started.

"Tomorrow" Jake said.

"Cool" My dad said.

I caught a glance of Ashley who was bouncing Maria on his knee.

"Ehh" I heard Maria whine and Ash pulled her onto his lap and she leaned against his chest and he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Maria" he said quietly.

"I love you daddy" She has learned to say alot more and now she can say that.

"Awwww" I heard my mom say.

Ash just smiled.

"Well, we should get going" Jake said standing up.

"Alright then bye, you 3 be safe" My mom said giving Jake a hug.

"We will mom" Jake said.

"Yea mom" I said giving her a hug.

"Don't worry Mrs.Pitts" Ashley said giving her a hug.

"Bye daddy" I said giving him a hug.

"Bye babygirl" he said giving me a hug and finnaly Ash and I headed up the stairs.

We said goodbye to the triplets and headed back downstairs.

"Desiree, can I talk to you" My mom asked.

"Yea, Ash, go put Maria in the car" I said.

"Alright, Jake, come with me, don't you gotta get Ella"

"Yea" He said following Ash out the door.

 "Ashley is a really good dad. You made a good choice" My mom said while giving me a hug.

"Yea, I sure did" I said, staring at Ashley chasing Maria around the driveway. "Jake's going to be a good dad to" I said looking up at my mom.

"Oh is he now?"

"Yea, hes really great with my kids."

"Thats good" My mom said giving my shoulders a squeeze.

"Well mom, I seriously gotta go, bye"

"Bye" She said giving me another hug.

"I agree with your mother" My dad said giving me a hug.

"Good" I said returning the hug and heading out of the house.

"Bye!" I called.

"Bye" They said as I climbed in the car.

We headed over to Ashley's parents, said bye to them and then headed to the BVB mansion where the tour bus was. We loaded the bus and then we boarded it.

On our way to San Fransisco at last.

************************************************************************************************************

Listening to Yo Ho! (A Pirates Life For Me) by Blood On The Dance Floor.

NOT THE END DON'T WORRY!

IF YALL HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE TELL ME!