Chapter 19: CC?

At this point I was about 5 months pregnant and ready to be done with this pregnancy and hold my beautiful baby girl in my arms.

All the guys plus me decided to go over and sleep at the shared BVB mansion that we only use for fun or in emergencies.

It was nightime and everyone was asleep..or so I thought.

I had heard noises coming from the kitchen so I decided to check them out.

I pried myself out of Ashley's grip hopefully not waking him up.

I went downstairs and found a shirtless pale man with red boxers and long black hair digging in the fridge.

"Ummmm..." I said still not knowing who it was and then CC popped up.

"Oh CC, it's just you" I said putting my hand over my heart breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why arn't you asleep" He asked me sitting next to me at the table.

"More importantly, why arn't you" I asked.

"I just couldn't sleep... now how about you"

"I heard noises coming from downstairs and I wanted to investigate" I said as if I was the most intelligent person in the world.

"oh sorry" he said looking at the table.

"CC, seriously, what's up. You don't look like yourself"

"it's just... problems with my girlfriend" He said staring at the table still.

"Awwww CC, why didn't you just tell me" I said throwing my arm around his shoulder.

"I just didn't think you would care"

"of coure I would care CC, you like...my brother! I love you CC" I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Well I am so fucking tired so I'm going back to bed and you should to. Just remeber, if you ever need someone to talk to, you have my number" I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

I walked back into me and Ash's room and slipped myself into Ashley's warm comforting arms again.

"Where'd you go" Ash asked half awake.

"I just heard noises in the kitchen and it was just CC. Everythings fine, just go back to sleep. I love you" I said, my voice wavering.

"Oh ok. Love you to" He said, then shortly I heard him snoring.

I fell asleep shortly after that and didn't wake up for the rest of the night.