Chapter 44: Jake's Wedding

A month later everyone was running around on the wedding day.

It reminded me so much of my wedding day.

All the main women in the wedding stayed over so basically I had a bunch of strangers at my house.

All the guys stayed at Jake's house.

There was a maid of honor and 3 other brides maids.

Her colors were red and black so my dress was black.

It covered my feet and was straight down. It was strapless and had a little ribbon in the middle of my torso, crunching the fabric together. My hair was pulled up on top of my head and it was all curly. (picture of dress and hair on side -------------->)

Ella's wedding dress was beautiful.

It was a plain white dress that came out and split down the middle and had a white fabric with lace on it. It had 2 straps on the shoulders and had a red satin band around the middle of her torso. There was a little white snowflake in the middle of the band. The top part of the dress was lacey. There was a short train on the back of it. It was white and red. Her black hair was pulled back into a curled ponytail and her white veil clipped on to the top of her ponytail. (Picture of dress and hair in external link.)

Maria's dress was just precious.

It was a red dress that went to just about below her knees and the straps were wide enough to stop at the end of her shoulders. It had huges roses in the middle of the torso and the dress was crunched together and was all together beautiful.

The bridesmaids dresses were just red, strapless and straight down. It went just past their feet.

We got everyone in the car and I drove to the chapel.

We went to the same one Ashley and I got married in.

"Hey mom" I said as I walked in with my black clutch purse and all 4 kids.

"Hi Desiree."

"Can you watch the triplets during the wedding"

"Sure" She said holding out her arms.

I gave her Julianna and Jackson who were in my arms and then I peeled Jake off my back and gave him to her.

"I'll see you later" She said as she walked into the sanctuary.

I then ran into Ashley.

"Hey beautiful, spin around, let me see you" He said and I did a little spin, allowing my dress to flow a little.

"Gourgeous" He said kissing my lips.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

"Take a look at Maria" I said showing her off to Ashley.

"Your so beautiful" Ash said bending down and kissing her cheek.

Then Jake walked into the room.

"Wow Desiree, you look so beautiful"

"Thank you. I'm so happy for you Jake" I said, giving him a hug.

"No problem and thanks" He said hugging me back.

"Wheres my beautiful niece" He said and I pulled Maria forward.

He gasped and bent down to Maria's level. "This can't be Maria, shes to pretty" He said with a chuckle and giving her a hug. "More prettier then usual, if thats possible" He said with a smile. He kissed her nose and stood back up.

"Well, I better get in their, why don't you go ahead and take Maria and yourself into the back room where all the women are, Ash, come with me." Jake said.

"Alright, bye Jake good luck, love you! Bye Ashley, love you" I said hugging Jake and hugging and kissing Ashley then taking Maria to the back room to find all the women back there.

"DESIREE! THANK GOD YOUR HERE! I NEED YOUR HELP" Ella said as soon as I walked in.

"Yessss?" I asked.

"No one can figure out how to put the veil on and I need you to touch up my makeup and hair."

"Alright, alright. Sit right here" I said sitting her in a chair and grabbing some eyeliner.

I relined her eyes and applied some more mascara. I applied some more foundation and put some more red lipstick on her lips. I took some bobby pins and pulled back the pieces that were falling down and pinned them back really tight. I then attatched the veil to the ponytail and she looked flawless.

She got up and admired herself in the mirror.

"Wow. I look beautiful. Thank you so much Desiree" She said giving me a hug.

"No problem and you loom gourgeous."

"Thanks, so do you. I'm excited for you to be my sister- in-law" She said.

"Thanks and I'm excited to."

Soon someone popped in and said it was time to head out.

"Okay, you ready" I asked her.

"I think so" She said taking a deep breath.

"Alright, good luck" I said waiting in line to enter.

The bridesmaids walked down two-by-two.

Once we got down Maria walked down the aisle throwing the flower petals.

Then the music changed and I saw Ella appear in the doorway, linked to her father.

As she started walking down the aisle, I took a look at Jake and his eyes were wide.

Once she finnaly got down to Jake she gave her dad a kiss and went over to Jake.

Since Ella's back was turned to me I could barley see Jake's face and I saw a huge grin on his face.

They said their vows and then they exchanged rings and said thier 'I Do's'.

"You may kiss the bride" The pastor announced and Jake just smiled.

He dipped Ella and gave her a kiss and then brought her back up.

Everyone cheered and Jake and Ella walked out of the doors of the sanctuary.

Everyone peeled out 2 by 2. I linked arms with Ash and one of the BVB guys took Maria.

Once we got out I looked behind me and saw CC had gotten her.

"I'm so happy for you Jake" I squealed giving him a big hug.

"Thanks sis" he said, I could hear him chuckle a little as he hugged me back.

"Congratulations Ella" I said with a huge smile.

"Thanks" She said giving me a hug.

***********************************************************************************************************

YAY :D JAKES FINNALY MARRIED :DDDDDD

HOPE YALL ENJOYED!!

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!