It's A Dedication

Marlena let out a sigh as she finished zipping up her final duffle bag. She sat down on the queen-sized mattress she had grown accustomed to over the last three months and gazed around the bedroom she had come to call her own for the last time. Today she was leaving Clint's, and although she was more than thrilled to actually head back home to Washington to see her brother and Greyson, she was going to miss her time spent at the Barton Homestead. The Barton family had taken her in without hesitation; they had made her feel at home, and because of that she was grateful. She was even grateful for Cooper and Lila, despite the fact that they were never ones to pass up the opportunity to humiliate her or Wanda.

Marlena ran a hand through her short hair and stood up, grabbing two of her five bags. For some reason she now had more clothes than she did when she first arrived at Clint's, and she blamed that solely on the amount of flannels she had stolen from Clint, as well as the amount of flannels he had bought her for her birthday.

Before she could make it to her bedroom door, it swung open to reveal Clint. He gave her a small smile before moving to grab the last three bags that sat in the bedroom floor. He pulled them over his shoulder with ease and made a move to head out of the room, gesturing Marlena to follow after him.

"Y'know, I'm really gonna miss you and your freaky little sister," Clint chuckled as the two of them made their way down the staircase.

Marlena smiled softly, slight sadness seeping into her body as the fact of her leaving settled within her. "We're gonna miss you, too, Clint. Thank you for taking care of us for the past three months."

Clint shrugged and kicked open the screen door. "Well, it was the least I could do."

The two of them headed over to Clint's SUV, where Wanda was currently attempting to stuff her bags in the back. Bucky assisted her, though he remained absolutely silent, despite the fact Wanda had tried speaking to him three times. He was still increasingly angry with her and Marlena, so much that he hadn't spoken to either of them since the incident had happened two days prior. His lack of verbal communication with them bothered the two of them greatly, but they knew they had brought it on themselves.

"Why the hell do you two have so many bags?" Clint questioned as he threw Marlena's on top of Wanda's the moment she moved away.

"Because they hold everything that's wrong with our poor, disastrous, and pathetic lives," Wanda muttered to herself, though Clint, Bucky, and Marlena had heard her perfectly.

Marlena made a face at the sound of her words and threw her bags in the back. "That certainly is a depressing statement."

"You're such a downer, Wanda," Clint said as he closed the trunk.

Wanda shrugged, while Bucky gave a sarcastic chuckle before moving to get in the car. Marlena rolled her eyes at him and looked at Clint.

"He's still mad at you two?" Clint asked.

Marlena shrugged. "Yeah, but at the moment he's just being an immature little shit."

"I can hear you," Bucky called from his spot inside the car; the door was still open, as it was particularly hot outside and even hotter inside the car.

"Good for you, asshole," Marlena responded.

"Watch your mouth, Claire," a voice sounded from behind Marlena.

She spun around, coming face to face with Levi who was currently making his way towards them. Marlena's eyes brightened as she looked at him, and a smile fell upon Levi's face as he watched them do so. Marlena ran over to him, her excitement dictating her actions. She practically jumped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.