chapter 2: The Gunsling

I wake up the next morning realizing that Fallen Angels was still playing on repeat. And the fact that my best friend, Cali, wasn't coming home any time soon. But I do remember that she said she was leaving for the airport after school. Oh yeah... school. I flop out of my bed and get my self together for school. I clean off my glasses and put them on, I turn off my music, grab my book-bag, and get in my truck. I turn on The Gunsling by the Black Veil Brides, and drive to torture. When I pull up in the parking lot, i turn off my truck and exit. I'm still playing The Gunsling with my ear buds and my IPod. Some girl rips the ear buds out of my ears and smacks me. "not so tough without your friend, are you?" she said holding up her fist, I block my face with my hands...

wait,

that ain't gonna do shit! smart thinking em, smart...

She swings and hits me right in the jaw. I land on the ground, dropping my book-bag and my IPod on the ground, too. She takes me by my hair and throws me into the pond across from our school. She throws my IPod down with me, but I was able to catch it before it hit the water. I wait for her to leave, and i toss my IPod up on the hill in front of me. I try to stand up, but I kept slipping and falling back down. A hand reaches down towards me, and I look up to see that the girl was lying on the ground, rolling around in pain. And I didn't see who was holding their hand out for me, but they just grabbed me and pulled me up out of the pond. I finally hear a deep voice ask me, "Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm ok. Tha-"

I'm shocked to see that the person who helped me, was my idol. My celebrity crush. The lead singer for the Black Veil Brides...

ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks at me like I just saw a damn ghost. "Are you ok?" he asks again. I finally snap to my senses and snap back to reality. "Uhh, yeah. Thanks. Did you... do that... to her?" I ask pointing to the girl who threw me in the pond in the first place.

"Yeah. I hate people who are just... bitches. You know?"

*oh yes... I do know*

"Yeah." He picks up my IPod and sees that one of his songs is still playing. He chuckles, then his dreamy, blue eyes look back at me. "I see you know about us."

I continue to stare at him, but I do nod my head yes. I start to squeeze out the water out of my shirt and my hair. "C'mon. Let's get you out of these clothes. I'll let you wear some of mine, if you want though." he says leading me to my truck. "Uhh, no. That's alright. Thanks though." I manage to say, putting my book-bag in the back of my truck.

"Ok then, at least let me drive you home. With all the shit that just happened to you, I dont trust you by yourself." he says with a smile. I smile back and say, "Ok, fine." He quickly gets in and I sit in the passenger seat. He starts to drive and I give him directions to my house.

We pull into my driveway and I see that my parents arn't home. But I use my key and go inside. I shut the door and my dog, Starbucks, goes insane over Andy. But, he plays with her like he was a little kid. "Hey, if you wanna hang here or leave you can. It's up to you though. I'm getting changed but I won't be surprised if you arn't here by the time I come out."

I say stopping on the stairs to tell him. He turns to look at me. And he says, "No. I'm not leaving you alone. I'll wait right here. With a dog jumping on me."

I giggle and say, "Ok then. Ps. Starbucks will try to go for your dick sometimes...heads up. Be right back." I say closing my door, and leaning against it. I go to my closet and pull out a black v-neck with a white butterfly on it. Some clean, black, dry skinny jeans and put on some white flats. I take a towel and put my hair up in it. I go out my door and down the stairs and see Andy and Starbucks just going fucking insane. I put my wet converses next to the vent and my wet clothes in the washing machine.

"So, wanna take your hair out and meet the band?" He asks me with a cute smile. He brushes his long, black hair, out of his face and my heart pounds out of my chest. This has to be a dream. It has to be.