chapter 20: Saviour

i dedicate this next part to my sister, kara bc she was wanting to kill me bc i left the story on the last chapter, and shes been begging me to write this one. so extra long chapter for my loves!!!! and ps, there is a little making out part here and a little bit graphic but it doesnt get that graphic. it should be fine. enjoy dirty readers >:)

(EMILY'S POV)

Kellin shuts the door and locks it. Then he comes in front of me. As I'm sitting on the end of the bed, he leans over on me. His lips meet mine once more, and his hand pulls me closer by the back of my head. He leans far enough, and his hand pushes me up on the bed to the pillows. I crawl backwards, and he crawls on top of me. Not once breaking our kiss. His hands lift my shirt up by my waist like where his hands were before. I remembered to take off my glasses and I put them on the table, and he continues. His presence pushes me down to lay on my back completly. His hands slowly travel to my back, under my shirt And he pulls me closer. My hands travel to the back of his head, and to his back. What started out soft, quickly became rough. And exiting. He playfully bites my lower lip, and his lips glide down to my neck. He begins to playfully bite again, then kisses where he bit. This is going to be the start of something I've never felt before.

(ANDY'S POV)

Jake and Ash take me outside. To try to calm me down. 

jake: Dude, it's fine. Try to calm down. She's having fun on her own, you need to do the same.
andy: But it's different. And you're making me feel even more like shit.
ash: C'mon, Andy. You were drunk. You didn't know what you were doing.
andy: But I lost her because of it.
jake: That's not the point.
andy: Yes it is the point. My mistake has made me loose the person I loved. Now I bet she's upstairs fucking Kellin Quinn.
ash: Go inside, Jake. I got this. You need to show her somehow that you want her back, ok?
andy: She'll never take me back for what I did to her. She's already forgotton about me.
ash: She will remember you if you show it to her. She's dedicating an album to you.
andy: Because of what happened.
ash: She will still remember you.
andy: HOW?! HOW CAN SHE REMEMBER ME IF SHE'S ALREADY MOVING ON AND FUCKING OTHER GUYS?!?! HOW CAN I POSSIBLY POP UP IN HER HEAD WHEN SHE DOES THESE THINGS?!?!

Ash goes quiet. And I look into the open doorway, and I see Emily coming down the stairs. Fully dressed. And not a single thing out of place. But she's walking fast out the door. She runs in between me and Ash, bumping into us. She goes in her truck, and comes back out. Her hand closed and a chain dangleing from it. She shuts the truck door, and goes back inside. Me and Ash follow. She stops in front of Kellin. And I hear every word she says. "I'm sorry, Kellin. But I'm kind of in a mixed relationship right now. You are amazing to hang with, I'll give you that. But I can't have this reationship with you, right now. I'm sorry." So she didn't fuck him? "It's alright. I understand. Can we be friends, then?" He asks. She nods, and they hug. Cali gets up, and the whole group goes over and surrounds them. Me and Ash join the party. Emily and Cali walk out of the house. They smile and wave to everyone else there. And they leave.

(EMILY'S POV)

I wonder if Andy really cared about me and Kellin. And I wonder if he thinks I fucked him. "What happened upstairs?" Cali asks. "We did make out, but we didn't do anything else." I answer. She replies whth an "Oh. Want to go to another party?" She asks. "I don't know. I guess so." I get in my truck, and she gives me directions on where to go. Not far, actually. We pull up to a light blue, 2 story house. Looks nice. And I recondnize it somehow, but I can't think of it. I remembered to put my necklace on before we got out. I was holding it so tight, it made marks on my hand. We get out, and we walk up to the front door. Cali knocks, and our friend from school, Josh, invites us in. He smiles at me, and I smile back. He holds me in a tight hug. I haven't seen him in forever. We let go, and we go into the house. We see people dancing, making out, drinking. And A few people went upstairs with their 'dates'. But I look over, and I see some guy from school. Kline, I think his name was. But I need to get out of here, right now. "Cali, Josh, I need to get out of here." "Why they ask. "Thats Kline. He used to push me into the boys bathroom and tried to rape me every chance he could get." "Don't worry about it, Em. I'll make sure nothing happens." Josh states. I didn't want to believe it, but I guess I had no other choice. I held Andy's necklace, hoping it'll give me good luck.