chapter 26: Unexpected of You

(still EMILY'S POV)

I get up and I see that I have a text from Mitchel. "hey. I just wanted to know when you wanted to start recording again?" I have to do that soon. I text back saying, "I'm still learning a new song.Shouldnt be that long for me to remember it. I'll be over in a few if you want?" I just hang out with our friends waiting for an answer. And I quickly get it. "ok. ill wait for you here then c u soon" I give everyone a hug and I give Andy a kiss. I tell them I have to go record and I head over to the studio.

I see Mitchel outside and we head up. "So, do you have any new songs ready?" I nod. I pull out my phone and go to my notepad. "I have... 3 ready at the moment." I say answering his question. "what are they?" He asks. "Bubblegum Bitch, Say my Name, and Misery Business." He nods. "Ok. We'll just do one today. Ok?" I nod. "Which one do you want to do?" "Bubblegum Bitch first." I answer. He nods and I go into the booth. The music plays and I get into the zone. I think Andy is right in front of me and I'm singing to him. But it's not exactly a true love song, for one, and two, I don't have a number two. But the music hits, and I do my thing.

 (a/n:im to lazy to write out the whole song i might later but i need this new chapter done and up soon so ill upload all the lyrics later)

I see the smile on his face. Impressed once again. I go out and I go back home. Andy's not here. Might still be at Cali's. I texted him telling I'm home. And I never got a response. Must be having fun.

I decided to go out for a walk. I listen to music learning new songs. I have a lot of things on my mind.

Everything that happened with my parents. Do they even care about me? I doubt they do. They can never accept me for what I did. But they made me do it in the first place. I highly doubt that they will even try to talk to me. And I'll be surprised IF that ever happens. Which will never happen. And I think about Andy. I love and trust him with my whole life. He's my everything. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I even harmed myself for him. Out of stupidity anyway. I know that he knows how much I actually care about him after he saw my cuts. I shouldn't have done it, but I think it felt right at the time.

I look around, and I see birds flying, squierrles running around, and other animals being animals. The grass is so green and the trees are as bright as ever. It really is sad to think about everything that happens at animals because of humans. Every animal needs a home, and we destroy them for our stupid reasons.

I look at my phone, and nothing back from Andy. But a text from CC.

I open it and it says, "HURRY! MEET ME AT THE PARK! ITS IMPORTANT!" What is so important? I'm lucky I was going there anyway. I texted him back saying I was on my way.

I finally make it to the park, and CC runs over to me. I take my earbuds out and I turn my music off. He takes my hand. He leads me over to a bench. I see Cali, Kendra, Ben, Ash, and Andy. Cali and Andy not facing each other. Did they get in a fight?

I see Cali and Andy both look at me with sad and sorry eyes. Cali practicly crying, and tears forming in Andy's eyes. He blinks them away. What happened when I was gone?

I look at CC, and I don't want to hear anything. "CC, do I want to know?" I ask worridly. "Yes. You need to know. I drove over to Cali's cause Ash said he would be there with you and Andy. I got to the door, and Ash opened it. But, when I took a step into the house," My stomach ties in knots and I relly don't want to hear this. "I saw Andy and Cali in the middle of a make-out session."

That's it. My heart breaks into a million pieces. I cover my face with my hands, and tears pour out. I cut myself for him when I wasn't able to see him. And he does this? This is the second time this has happened. But Cali was there for me the first time. Who do I have now?

I felt hands on my shoulder and I knew it was Andy. I shove him away, and I just stare at him. I shake my head no, and more tears pour out like a waterfall.

"Stay away from me. I can't believe you would do this. I cut myself for you when we were unable to see each other. And I went to Cali the first time this happened. I don't have anyone anymore." I see him look down, and I see tears form in his eyes again. And one falls down his cheek. I continue to look at him in descust, tears falling from my eyes as well. I finish my sentance. "I trusted you. I loved you. Don't ever call or text me again. Delete my number from your phone, and ignore me while you're busy fucking Cali!" I yell. CC comes over to me and tells me I can stay with him if I want to. "I'll let you know, CC. I got to go." I say. I take one last look at Andy and Cali, and I turn away.

I start to walk, but the more the tears come out, the faster I go. I need to get away from here as fast as I can. I start to run and run back home. What am I going to do now? I don't have Cali or Andy to go to anymore. Who else can I go to and what else can I do?

sorry for late update but i need ideas! can u please help me?  pm me some ideas you have bc i really need it! kthxbaiiiii