chapter 34: American Girl

(still EMILY'S POV)

Soon after that, we all decide to check into a motel for the night. We're all dried off enough, and we will have it girls and boys apart in different rooms.

Cali finds us a motel for the night, and we check in. We got a room with two beds and the boys got the same. But they're not with us. Our room is on the second floor, and they're on the ground floor. We decide to get dressed in the same clothes we had on, and we are going to have girl fun.

I got my phone and I put it in my back pocket, and we leave. We want to prank the guys a bit, so we go to their room. We did a ding-dong-ditch kind of thing. Kendra knocked on the door, and we all ran. We hid behind a bush, and Jake opened the door with Ash next to him.

We peek, and we see all the guys come over to where we were. I think one of them saw us. We look, and luckily, they are all dressed. They get closer and closer, then Jake and Jinxx pop around the side of the bush and scream. Scaring us half to death. We all, just start bursting out laughing. The girls and I are laughing so hard, we flop on our backs. And I hold my stomach, AND I'm crying because of them. That's how much they scared us. To make me cry while I'm laughing.

Revenge is coming!

And to make it worse, Andy starts tickling me to death. Now I really can't stop laughing. "ANDY! ANDY! PLEASE! STOP IT!!!!" I yell out in between laughs. I can't breathe and I'm really crying. Finally, he stops. And I catch my breath.

I look at him, on his knees next to me. The moonlight brings out his eyes. And I have a plan for revenge. I sit up, and I got on my knees too. And I look at him with a blank face. Then,

I jump and I tackle him down to the ground. Then the girls tackle me, knowing what I was doing. The girls and I get up, and I say, "Payback's a bitch." I laugh, and we just run. As fast as we can. We run to the boardwalk and we keep running down it. Hoping they will loose us when they get here.

We run to the rides, and we want to have the time of our lives. We go on every ride. And the zipper was last. Oh god, the zipper.

We left the rides, and we went back to the beach. we took off our shoes and we played around in the cooler sand.

I felt someone tackle me from behind, and I bet I know who it is.

We land in the sand, and I hear a deep voice laugh in my ear. Yup, it's you-know-who.

Kendra starts to play Aerican Girl by Bonnie McKee. I get up and I start to sing with the girls.

I fell in love in a 7/11 parking lot
Sat on the curb drinking slurpees we mixed with alcohol
We talked about all our dreams
and how we would show 'em all (whoa oh oh oh)
I told him I got a plan and I'm gonna dominate
And I don't need any man to be getting in my way
But if you talk with your hands then we can negotiate
(whoa oh oh oh)
I just keep moving my body (yeah)
I'm always ready to party (yeah)
No I don't listen to mommy (yeah)
And I'll never say that I'm sorry

Oh I'm an American girl
Hot blooded and I'm ready to go
I'm loving taking over the world
Hot blooded, all American girl (Whoa)
I was raised by a television
Every day is a competition
Put the key in my ignition (Oh-way-oh)

I wanna see all the stars and everything in between
I wanna buy a new heart out of a vending machine
Cause It's a free country so baby we can do anything (Whoa)
I just keep moving my body (yeah)
I'm always ready to party (yeah)
No I don't listen to mommy (yeah)
and I'll never say that I'm sorry

Oh I'm an American girl Hot blooded
and I'm ready to go I'm loving taking over the world
Hot blooded, all American girl (Whoa)
I was raised by a television
Every day is a competition
Put the key in my ignition (Oh-way-oh)

You know we're gonna shine so bright
(Oh we're gonna shine so bright...)
Oh baby gonna go all night
(Oh we're gonna go all night)
You know we're gonna shine so bright
(Oh we're gonna shine so bright...)
Oh baby gonna go all night

Oh I'm an American girl
Hot blooded and I'm ready to go
I'm loving taking over the world
Hot blooded, all American girl (Whoa)
I was raised by a television
Every day is a competition
Put the key into my ignition (Oh-way-oh)

Oh I'm an American girl
Hot blooded and I'm ready to go
I'm loving taking over the world
I'm an American girl

The song ends, and we look at the guys. And they were dancing the whole time. I guess they don't mind the song. But Andy comes over to me and wraps his hands around my waist from behind. "You're my aerican girl." He whispers in my ear before kissing my neck. I giggle a bit.

"Awee" The girls say. I stick out my tounge at them like I was a little kid. I felt Andy take my phone out of my back pocket, and he waves it in front of my face. "It vibrated." He said. "I don't even want to know where it vibrated at." I say. "You know where." He says. "You're descusting, Andy." I say unlocking my phone. "But you love me. And now I know your password." He said walking away.

I got a missed call from...

my mom.

And out of nowhere, it rings again. And it's her. I'm frozen. But I know what to do.

I put the phone up to my ear.

"What?"

I say in a snappy voice. Everyone faces me. Including Andy. All looking at me in shock.

"Emily?" My mom says.

"Yeah. What?"

"Why are you being so rude to me?"

"Sorry. Yes mother?"

"I saw you are getting married?"

"Yup."

"With who?"

"With Andy."

"That boy with the tattoos?"

"Yeah. The one who you were so mean to."

"NO!"

I felt a tear form up in my eye, and I tell her to hold on a second. I put the phone on my shoulder, and Andy comes over to me. "I'm putting this on speaker so you can hear. Do not say one word." I tell everyone. They all crowd around me, and I put the hone on speaker.

"Yes." I say.

"NO! You are not marrying him! You're too young for one, and two-"

"Two nothing! You were the one being a bitch and keeping us apart. You are not going to ruin my life again."

"You are not going to do this! I will never talk to you again if you do this."

"Ever since I ran away, you never tried to talk to me anyway. I'm going to marry him because I love him, and I'll be sure to stay the hell away from you!"

"Fine. Do this then. And forever be a bitch to us!"

"I already was a bitch to you. And now you won't have to deal with me again. Bye bitch."

And with that, I hang up the phone. I put it back in y back pocket, and I knew I did the right thing. I wrap my arms around Andy. "She will not keep us apart. I love you too much." I say. "I know. I love you too." He says kissing my head.

"So, how about we go get some ice-cream?" CC blurts out. I look at him and laugh. We go get our shoes on. And we walk back down the boardwalk. And Andy kept his arms around me the whole time.

I'm going to marry the one I love. Nobody can keep us apart ever again. We were made for each other. And we love each other very much. And like I said, NO ONE can separate us.