chapter 23

(ANDY'S POV)

Me and everyone else all start to just move things around and get everything ready. We completly found all this out on short notice, so we're kinda in a hurry. Then soon enough, the girls get back.  They walk in, and a lot of people walk in. She comes over to me and I say, "Damn you're good." "Better with you." She says. She goes over and plays some music. And the whole party starts. Emily pulls me over to the couch, and I sit down. She straddles me. By keeping her legs on either side of me. I run my fingers through her hair. "Having fun?" She asks. I nod. She smiles. "But, let's have a little more fun." She says again, smashing her lips on mine. I push her off, because I'm about to make this even better. She gets up, and I lead her over to the corner. I press her against the corner, and making out with her. I rub my hands up and down her sides, then I slide my hand down to her leg. I lift her leg up a little, and I squeeze her against the corner. She kept giggling every time she could. I can tell she was liking it. As much as I was.

(ASHLEY'S POV)

I make my way over to Emily's friend. In the pink dress. I tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. She turns around, and her smile lights up the room. I hold my hand out for her to take. And she does. I lead her outside, and we start talking.

me: Hi. I'm Ashley.
her: I'm Kendra.
me: Nice to meet you.
her: You too.
me: So, cool party, huh?
her: Yeah. I guess so.
me: So how long have you and Emily known each other?
her: A while. We became friends today.
me: Cool. I'm sorry, but I need to do this.

I say right before I kiss her. I pull back and she's shocked. But she smiles.She looks at me, and she puts her hand at the back of my neck and she pulls my head to her lips. We start kissing and I hold her in an embrace. Her arms wrap around my neck, and I put my hands on her waist. Our tongues fighting in her mouth, completly melting into each other. She pulls away, and rests her head on mine. "I always knew you were a good kisser." I smile. But, I felt different about her. She was different somehow. Her personality was nice and sweet. I can't break her heart. She is beautiful and perfect. I'll be happy to calm down and find true love. And I think I just did.

im so sorry for short and shitty chapter im really lost in this story idk where i can go with this. itll come to me soon but i couldnt think of any more things to add i promise better chapters in the future!