chapter 28: What the Hell!

(still EMILY'S POV)

Mitchel wakes me up the next morning, and tells me we need to get up.

I slump out of bed, and I change to an 'aeropostale' shirt with black skinny jeans. I brush my hair and I put my makeup on. I remembered my Arizona I put in the fridge before I went to bed last night. I got it out and put my glasses and converses on. He head out the door and head back down to the studio.

We meet up with Rick outside and he leads us into the actual studio. "Ready?" I nod. "Ok, we'll start with one song but we'll do 3 total today. Ok?" I nod again. "Do you mind of we start a new album?" I ask. "Sure." "And can it be about breakup songs?" I ask again. "Alright. Go ahead in." Rick says. I head in and I put on the headphones.

one week later
(ANDY'S POV)

I woke up the next morning. Another morning without Emily. I need to try to get over her, but how can I?

I go downstairs and sit on the couch. I turn on the t.v, and I hear something on the news.

"New news on Emily McCown, she is now releasing a new album dedicated to Andy Biersack once again. From the story that happened between them, the second time he cheated on her, she has had enough. She says she is done with him and this new album is actually a message to him. Telling him how much he screwed up. She told us, and I quote, 'he was just an obstacle in my life. I don't know where we will go from here. But all the songs on this new album is to tell him that he helped me with my start, but look at me now. I've gotten this far without your help and I'll go farther the same way.' Strong words. Let's hope Andy is out there watching getting the message. I'm Jane Vahun, channel 6 news."

I know now that she doesn't feel the same. I need to hear this album of her's, to hear how much of a message she's trying to send.

***

I get my stuff together and I meet up with the band. They help me pack my things on the bus adn we head off. I'm not sure at all where we're going. But I do NOT want to meet up or bump into Emily anytime soon.

(EMILY'S POV)
few hours later

I go over to the stage and I get changed into my clothes. Which is a tank top with gold ruffles and white short-shorts. I put on my black converses, and I'm almost ready. Jessica helps me with curling my hair and I put on my makeup. Just normal black eyeliner on the waterline, gold eye shadow, and a very thick winged out, cat-eye liquid eyeliner on the top. And fake lashes of course. I put my contacts in, and I look at myself in the mirror. I'm ready to go out on stage and have fun.

"EMILY! EMILY! EMILY!" I heard chants from my dressing room. Cheering for me. I'm exited.

I go out on stage, and I see thousands upon thousands of people. Cheering and screaming when I come out. The feeling I have right now, is overwhelming. And indescribable. I make my way over to the mic, and I look at the crowd. They all quiet down. "Hi." I say with a smile. The whole crowd screams. I laugh. This is just an amazing feeling. I'm lucky to have this moment right now.

"Ok, let's start off with..." I look at the crowd and pretend to think. "How about What the Hell?" I ask. And the crowd goes completly fucking insane. And I sing what I sing.

You say that I’m messing with your head
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
All cause I was making out with your friend
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Love hurts whether it’s right or wrong
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
I can’t stop cause I’m having too much fun
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

You’re on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I’ve been good,
But now, woah, I’m thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I don’t really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can’t save me
Baby, baby
All me life I’ve been good
But now
Whah
What the hell

So what if I go out on a million dates
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
You never call or listen to me anyway
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
I’d rather rage then sit around and wait all day
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Don’t get me wrong
I just need some time to play

You’re on your knees
Begging please
Stay with me
But honestly
I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I’ve been good,
But now
Woah
I’m thinking what the hell
All I want to do is mess aroud
And I don’t really care about

If you love me
If you hate me
You can’t save me
Baby, baby
All my life I’ve been good
But now
Woah
What the hell

La la la la la la la la
Woah woah
La la la la la la la la
Woah woah

You say that I’m messing with your head
Boy, I like messing in your bed
Yeah, I am messing with your head when
I’m messing with you in bed

All my life I’ve been good,
But now oh
I’m thinking what the hell
All I want to do is mess around
And I don’t really care about
All my life I’ve been good,
But now oh
I’m thinking what the hell
All I want to do is mess around
And I don’t really care about
If you love me
If you hate me
You can’t save me
Baby, baby
All my life I’ve been good
But now
Woah
What the hell

La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la
La la

I finish the rest of the songs from the album, and I finish with Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri.

(ANDY'S POV)

I look over to see the band, and they are leading me over to the side. Away from the crowd. I look up at the stage, and I see that the girl I love, is up there singing her heart out. And without me. I can't help but to think if she has already found a new love or has just grown a big hatred of me.

The guys are pulling me to the backstage door, and they let us in. We go up to her dressing room, and I hesitate. I know they are going to get me to talk to her. I can't do this. We hear her coming, and we hide around the corner.

"I can't do this." I say. "You have to. Or else things will stay the same." They explain. I do believe what they say, and I get up. She goes in, and I go over to her door. I knock.

"Come in!" I hear her yell out in a sweet way. I open the door, and shut it behind me. She turns around, and her smile fades.

What have I gotten myself into?