chapter 37

*next morning*

(still EMILY'S POV)

I got a call from Rebecca the next morning.

me: Hello?

her: Get up!

me: Nice wake up call Rebecca.

her: Ok joke later! Get up and come on!

me: Why?

her: We're getting your dress today! We're all coming over so be ready to go in 20 minutes.

me: Ok.

I hang up and I put the phone down. I slide out of bed and I don't see Andy. I go downstairs to the kitchen and I see someone with short black hair. He turns around, and it's Andy. I laugh a bit and I go over to him. "You cut your hair?" I ask. He nods. "Looks good." I say running my fingers through it. He turns around and hugs me as a surprise. "Thanks." He says putting me down.

I grab a glass of milk and I sit on the couch with him. I finish, I out the glass in the sink, and I get dressed.

Few minutes later, the girls show up. "Bye babe." I say heading for the door. "Where you going?" He asks. "Somewhere. See you later!" I yell heading out the door.

We drive up to the wedding dress store place and we go inside. We sit down in the waiting room, and a woman comes over to us. She smiles at us. "Hi. May I help you?" She asks. "Yes please. Emily here is getting married and we need the perfect dress." She looks at her clipboard, and looks at me with a smile. "Ok then, come with me." We follow her to the back where we can choose different dresses.

I try on a few of them and I didn't like them. Some were too ruffley, too flat, too sparkley, but I found one and I out it on. I walked out to the catwalk and I looked at myself in the mirror. It had beads on the top and the fabric folded into little parts sticking off a little bit. But overlapping the rest of it. And the back wasn't too long. It was perfect.

I looked over at the girls and they had shocked faces. "What?" I ask waving my hand in front of them. They come back to life and they smile. "Perfect." They all say. I looked back at myself and I smile. The girls all come up to me and they hug me. "This is the one."

***

I pay for the dress and I put it carefully in the backseat of Kendra's car. We are headed to the bakery to pick out a cake. I picked out a white cake with pink and red flowers on it. And we are off.

We drive back to the flower shop to pick out my flowers. So much running around today!

I pick out red roses with white daisies popping up around them. And 2 pink flowers in the middle.

We will get all of our things tomorrow morning before the wedding.

We drive to Rebecca's house and we decided I will spend the night here. But I need to be with Andy before the big day. So he comes over and we hang out like we always do.

Few hours go by, and we need sleep for tomorrow. Andy holds me in a hug and kisses me. "See you tomorrow, baby. Can't wait to see you beautiful in white." I giggle and I felt my face turn red. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you in a tux waiting for me. I love you, Andy." I say. "I love you more." He says. He kisses me one more time and he goes. We all got tired so we crashed all over Rebecca's room. But the girls let me have the bed. I can't wait for tomorrow one bit!

I already talked with the guys and we chose Jake to give me away to Andy. I will walk down the aisle to the happiest moment of my life. I will finally be married to the one I love.

Andy.

sooooo sorry for short and shitty chapter but im so exited to upload the wedding chapter!!! cx

wait for a few days

ill keep you waiting lol im evin like that >:)

ttylxox =^-^=