chapter 12: Best Day Ever

(EMILY'S POV)

"Stay here, we will be back late. Don't go anywhere."

My mother snaps at me. Bitch. I say inside my head, making sure she doesn't hear me at all.

They close the door, and I check the time. I see it's only 9:00. The latest they have ever sttayed out was till 3:00 in the morning once. So I ay have perfect timing for this plan to move in with Andy.

I look out the window, and make sure they left. I look down the road, and see them turn and dissapear.

I call Andy and tell him my parents are finally gone.

I start bringing boxes down to the living room. I had about 4 boxes.

(1-clothes/shoes
2-bathroom stuff
3-dest stuff/poasters and stuff
4-everything else)

I see a pick-up truck pull up outside my house. And Andy gets out.

I run over to kiss him, and we already start packing my stuff into the back. I take one last look at Starbucks, and I kiss him one more time. And I leave the note on the kitchen table. It says,

"dear mom and dad. yesterday was my 18th birthday. and it was the shittest birthday ever. until i snuck out and spent it with andy, since you wernt there to celebrate it with me. so im moving out, because im old enough now. and im moving in with andy. ill miss starbucks, and i guess you too. but this was just crazy shit that happened. im gonna be someone new one day, and you wouldnt care. bye -emily"

Andy and I get in the truck, and begin to drive to Andy's.

We get there and pull into the driveway. I will kinda enjoy pulling up to his house every day.

Oh shit.

"Andy! drop me off back at my house! We forgot my truck!"

I yell, and I see that my truck is in the driveway, already.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

"It was in your garage. That's why you didn't see it. I drove it here before I got your stuff.

still,

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Meh, oh well.

We go back outside, and bring my boxes in. He drives the truck back into the garage. And I just move them to the side, against the wall. I'll do it tomorrow.

I didn't really get a real, house tour. So, I start exploring.

The kitchen is a cream color, with all the counters white, and the stove, fridge, and cabinets black. The island in the middle really pulls it together in my opinion. Next to the fridge, there is a wooden door, and I already know it leads to the garage. I look behind me, to baby blue walls for the living room. There was a small, darker blue, oval rug in the middle. Under the glass coffee table, and in between the flat screen hanging on the wall, and the couch. Which was a white. With 2 white chairs on either side. I turn around to see 2 doors, angled slightly, close to each other. I reconize the rooms, as the one I was in and where he was when I spent the night accidentally.  But I didn't see the flight of stairs behind them. I go upstairs, and notice that Andy's following. I see a few more doors. I go into the one on the left, open it, and I see a white bathroom, with a black toilet, sink, and bathtub. The floors were tightly checkered black and white. And there was a nice, burgandy, oval, mirror above the sink. I go out, and open the door in the middle. I see deep red painted walls, with matching carpet. A king size bed in the middle. Red covers, and gold pillows. A large dresser in the corner to my left. A deep, oak wood color with gold handles. And a door to the other side of the bed. I go and open the other door, and see that it is another bathroom. Red and white colors in this bathroom. I close the door, and go out the bedroom. And I open the last door. I'm guessing it's the instrument room. Where Andy keeps the band's instruments I guess.

I close that door, and go back downstairs and sit with Andy on the couch. He wraps his arm around me. He turns on the t.v. And I guess I fell asleep.

SORRY FOR SHITTY CHAPTER!!! I STILL HAVE MORE COMING UP THT WILL BE BETTER THEN THIS!!! PLEASE JUST WAIT AND PLEASE NO HATE!!!!!