chapter 30: Who Knew

its finally chapter 30!!! xD
my friend kara saw the last chapter and she said...
"they left eachother? Thats like hulk without his anger issues!!!"
so true. so extra long chapter for my loves
enjoy :)

(ANDY'S POV)

I need to talk to Emily. The way she looked at me last night, was a look I'll never forget.

I slump out of the bunk, and I look out the window. I see that we are stopped in an empty parking lot. With a gas station not far out ahead. I go out of the bus, almost slipping on my long pants down the stairs.

I get the chills when the cold air hits my bare chest, so I tuck my arms in. I go back inside and get a shirt on. Again, almost slipping down the stairs.

I lean against the bus, looking out. I still can't get Emily off of my mind.

Does she still have feelings for me? Was she at the concert last night? I would love to know what's going on through her mind right now.

I can see another bus coming our direction. It turns, and it's Emily's bus.

It parks not far from ours, and I can see her leaning against the glass listening to music. Her eyes are still shut so she must still be asleep.

I see someone wake her up, and she get's up. She goes down towards her door, but the door is on the other side of the bus. I run back into my bus and look out the window. She comes out, and looks my direction. I get down and hide from her. I peek out, and she's going over to a bridge. It's too far back that I can't see.

I get back out of the bus, but peek my head to the side of the door. So my head is the only part of me showing. She sits down on the ledge looking out to the horozin. And she has a notebook in her lap. He still has her earphones in, and I bet she's still listening to music or something. Her back is facing me, and I can kind of hear her voice.

(EMILY'S POV)

I am aware that the Black Veil Brides' tour bus is next to us, but we're only here for a few minutes to get gas and take a break. I won't be staying long. It's also too early for anyone to be awake in the first place. So I don't have to worry about confronting Andy.

I start to write down lyrics to new songs. I put Sober by Pink on repeat and I write down the lyrics. And of course, I sing along.

I feel eyes on me, watching me. If it's anybody, I bet it's Andy. But I need to show him I'm better off without him. Even though I'm not sure if that's 100% true.

I start to write down the lyrics I hear, but one line comes up.

"I am falling. And if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blame."

I know I've let myself go. I'm not like this. I'm not a bitch. This is not who I am.

I close the notebook, and I put it to the side. The song continues till it get's to the part,

"When its good, then its good. Its all good till it goes bad. Till you try to find the you that you once had. I've heard myself cry, never again. Broken down in agony just trying to find a friend."

I look up, and rip the earplugs out of my ears. I get up and get my stuff. I run back to my bus crying my eyes out. I've become someone I'm not proud of. Not one bit. I'm changing into a monster! I let my true self go, and I've become something I can't describe. I'm disappointed in myself. I don't like this new me.

I throw my things in my bunk, and I look out the window. I can see through the BVB's window, and 'you-know-who' is looking straight at me. I wipe the tears from my face, and look away. I sit on the couch, and I put my head down on the table in front of me. I let my cheeks get wet from the tears.