chapter 18

(ANDY'S POV)

The next morning, still feels like darkness. I feel like I'm trapped inside a giant, black hole. I maade my own mistake of hurting Emily, and I can never take it back. She thinks I did it on purpose to hurt her. Everything about her is perfect. Her eyes, gentle touch, rosy cheeks, beautiful smile, cute laugh, and her, beating heart. Everything about her, makes me love her as much as I do. I would never try to hurt her. I don't know what she thinks about me, but I know, somewhere in her heart, she knows I still love her. Hopefully...

I turn the t.v on and I go in the little kitchen and get food. I can't forget how we used to make breakfast together. Or just sit down and watch t.v. I try to snap out of it, but it's no use. No matter what I think of, or look at, she always pops up in my head. With some kind of memory of us. I loose my appitite, and I put the cereal on the counter. I go out on the balcony, and I look out to the beach view. I can remember, that the beach was our last beautiful moment before tour. The way the sun made her face glow, so perfectly. The way I held her...

I quickly go back inside, and I hear the lady on the news say,

"This just in. More news on the Hollowood couple, Emily McCown and Andy Biersack, Emily and Andy split, and Emily went back home. Last night was her last preformance of her tour, but not yet for Black Veil Brides. Emily is currently working on a new album, called "Broken Hearted". We had an interview with her moments ago, and she stated that the new album is directly for Andy. She said, and I quoat, "I've realized what happened, and our relationship can't end like this. I am putting songs that I grew up with, like Spice Girls and Adele, and I'm singing those songs so Andy can hear them. I know I messed up, and I know it was my fault as well. But I need to make up for my side." I think those are strong words for her. But I'm not sure if Andy will do anything. I think, in my opinion, I think Andy has made more damage. I don't think it's Emily's fault, but my opinion doesn't matter. I'm Jane Vahun, channel 12 news."

My heart dropped. It's all my fault, not at all hers. I'll take all the blame for it, she has nothing to do with it. It's all MY fault. I'll gladly listen to the album, to hear her voice again.

The band comes in, and we need to get on the bus. I get dressed and they help pack my stuff. We pack into the bus, and we're on our way. The last preformance before we go back home. This has gone by fast. But not over yet.

sorry for short and shitty chapter!!! ill have a new great one coming up next after school. ugh! i promise the nxt chapter wont suk, please wait to see it and enjoy when it comes out!!! follow me, vote, comment!!!!