chapter 36: Love You Like a Love Song

(still EMILY'S POV)

The girls and I leave and we go back to my house so I can get changed.

I change into my bathing suit and we head down to the pool.

We go inside and they're a lot of people here. Like mothers, fathers, kids, girlfriends, boyfriends, and a lot of hot guys with 6-packs. But I'm already taken anawy. We see an area in the back with an umbrella in the grass. And we head over there.

We out out stuff down and we all lay down on the towel. I'm on my stomach and everyone else is either on their backs or sitting up. "Oh, Emily." Sammi starts. "We all kind of got you a little present." I sit up and I look at them. Sammi pulls out a small, rectangular, red box from her bag and hands it to me. It has a little pink bow on it, too.

I open the box slowly, not knowing what to expect. I look at it, and it's a collage of pictures. Sammi and Jinxx, Jake, CC, Ash and Kendra, Rebecca, and Ben and Cali. All these little pictures are surrounding one big picture, of Andy holding me up wedding style at the beach the other day. This couldn't get any more perfect. I smile and I look at the girls. "Thank you so much. I love it." I thank them pulling them into  a group hug.

I look over at the entrance, and guess who is here? The guys. All of them. "Are they following us or something?" Kendra blurts out. "Looks like it." Cali agrees. They find their own spot at the other side of the pool, and they all jump into the pool. Andy, CC, Ben, Jake, Jinxx, and Ash. Are they planning on not letting us girls have fun by ourselves? Because it kinda seems like it.

I put the picture back in the box and I out it safely in my bag.

We all get up and we go over to the water. We see the guys swim over to us, and we sit on the edge of the pool. Andy swims over to me, and rises up out of the water to kiss me. Then he goes back down with the rest of the guys.

He comes up to me again, and tries to pull me into the water. I try to resist, but he's stronger then I am. So he pulls me down but catches me before I go underwater. He holds me up above the water, wedding style as he always does, and slowly goes down. "Oh no! Stop! Andy! It's cold! Stop!" I cry out. "Hold your breath." He says. I know he's not going to let me go easy so I have to hold my breath. He goes under with me and I already start shivering as soon as I come back up.

He finally lets me go and I get out to grab the girls. I saw them on the towel laughing their asses off. So, I stand above them and I squeeze my hair to get them wet. They all scream and they get up to chase me. I run and jump back into the pool and they stop at the edge so they won't jump in. I call over the guys in a group huddle and I say, "Ok. Let's chase them and bring them into the pool somehow. Ben, get Cali. Jinxx, get Sammi, Ash, get Kendra, and I'll get Rebecca. Andy, CC, and Jake. Stay here and try to splash them. Ok? Go." We part ways, and I get out.I go behind them and they back up to the edge. The rest run, but Rebecca stays. I blow, and she falls back into the water.

Jinxx got Sammi, Ben got Cali, and Ash is still trying to get Kendra. She's not easy to catch. But he did get her soon enough. She tried to fight him off but he jumps in with her. That's what you get. Muahaha (worst evil laugh ever!)

I jump back in and we have a good time. Splash fights, races, cannonballs, hold breath contests, and I got flipped a few times. But after all that, Andy wraps his arms around me from behind me. Making me smile. He kisses my neck and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at him, and he has on that little kid smile. "Come here. I want to show you something." He says taking my hand.

He leads me out of the pool and over to his stuff. I bend down on the towel, and he pulls something out of a black bag. He turns to me and hides something behind his back. He looks at me with a smile, and he hands me a small box. Its black with a purple bow. I open it, and it's a case for my phone. But it's special. It's covered in small white gems and the words 'i love you -andy' are all red. I look at him and smile. "Thank you, Andy. I needed a new case and this is perfect." I say with a smile and closing the box. "That's not all." He says, my smile fades to a confused look. "What else is there?" I ask. He takes my hand and leads me to a little patio around the corner. Still connected to the pool.

I look out and it overlooks the city. I've never seen this view before, and it's amazing. He goes over to a Batman blanket on the ground. I go over with him, and I sit next to him. He looks into my eyes and holds my hand. "I know I've said this before, but I need to tell you again. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You have an amazing personality, and I saved the fire inside of you. A day without you is like a year without rain to me. You are the only one for me and I love you with my whole life."

He warms my heart with what he just said. And now it's my turn. "Andy, I, I'm not sure what to say. Andy, you did relight the fire inside of me. And you saved me from the dark I was going into when I lost you. You are the one who completes me. I don't know how to survive without you. You are the one who I love more then anybody. No one will tear us apart, and I love you more then words can explain. I should be named the happiest girl on earth in a few days. Because then, I'll be named yours forever."

I finish, and he holds my face with his hand. And he looks deep into my eyes. "You don't need someone to say you're mine. Because you already are." He smiles, and gives me a sweet kiss. "Happy birthday, Emily." He whispers into my ear. I felt another tear form in my eyes and I blink it back. This has been the best 2 birthdays in a row. Last year to now, both with Andy.

Soon, I will be named Misses Biersack. The happiest girl on earth.

And I'll make sure those 2 special words exit my lips at that moment.

I'll be waiting to say,

"I do."