chapter 3: Set the World on Fire

I take my hair out and he gets back in the drivers seat while I get back in the passengers seat. I pull out my phone from my back pocket because it really hurts my ass against these HARD ASS SEATS! He starts to drive and turns on my music. And guess what comes on? Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. Surprise, surprise, a BVB song would come on. Andy breaks the silence by asking me, "So. What's your name?" I kinda hesitate to answer, because I was a little bit lost in his eyes. Just for a moment, though. But I do manage to answer, "Emily."

He looks at me with a smile. And he says, "So, Emily. Are you exited to meet the rest of the band?" 

*FUCK YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!CX*

"Uh, yeah." I answer looking out the window, so I don't make it obvious that I'm staring RIGHT AT HIM!

"There it is. Get ready, Emily" he says with a chuckle. He turns off the truck and tosses the keys to me. I look in front of me to see the BVB tour bus. And through the window... I see a familiar face looking this way. I see...

 CHRISTIAN COMA!!!!!

OK that's it. THIS IS A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

I get out of the truck and put my phone in my back pocket. I catch up with Andy and walk next to him to the bus. He opens the door and he takes my hand. He leads me into the bus. I see Ashley Purdy, shirtless, (obviously) standing against the wall. Christian Coma sitting on the couch next to the window. And Jake and Jeremy sitting on the couch across from Christian.

"OOOHHH!!!! Excuse me, Andy,"

Ashley says pushing Andy out the way and leaning against the wall next to me. Biting his lip and staring at me, up and down. "And, uh, who are you?" he says walking around me to see my backside, I'm assuming.

"Shut the hell up, Ash." Jake calls out standing up.

"Who are you telling me to not do my job? huh? That's what I thought." Ashley snaps back.

"Back off, Ash. I'm Jeremy. But you can call me Jinxx." Jinxx butts in to shake my hand.

That's weird, because Jinxx wouldn't randomly shake someone's hand. Oh well. 

"Everybody, this is Emily. Emily, this is Ash, Jake, Jinxx, CC, and you've already met me." Andy says coming back to me.

"Trust me, Andy. I know who you all are." I say looking at all their faces. I can't get this smile off my face. I'm actually in the Black Veil Brides' tour bus talking to the band.

"Uhh, Andy. You've brought a fangirl." CC jokes.

Andy gives him the finger and Ash comes and blurts out...

"So what. Fan or not, when can I get you in the bedroom?"

"Uhh, with all the other girls that hit that, no thank you." I snap back at him. The whole bus starts busting out laughing. Except for Ashley.

"OHHHH!!!! BURN BITCH!!!!!!!!!" CC blurted out.

"Whatever. I'll get you sooner or later." He says winking at me, biting his lip, AND checking me out AGAIN!

"Stop checking me out, I'm not for sale." I snap back again.

"DAMN!!!! Fangirl got some COMEBACKS!!!!"

Jake blurts out now. This is so fun hanging with them! I bet Cali would love this...