chapter 24: Say My Name

(EMILY'S POV)

The next morning, I woke up in my bed, with Andy behind me. I slowly get up and I pick out some clothes to wear. I'm trying not to Wake up Andy. I pick out a simple black v-neck and some black jeans. I get a quick shower and I come back out dressed in the clothes I picked out. I see Andy's still asleep. I go out to the living room and see it all clean. We did a lot of chores last night after the party. I get my phone and I get a text from Cali. "Hey girl :) Kendra and I are goin out for some smoothies later today at around 4. wanna come?" I text back saying, "sure. Just text me when you're on your way. ttylxox :)" I turn around, and go back upstairs to the bedroom. Andy's still asleep. I lay next to him, and I see him turn around and face me. His eyes slowly open, and his blue eyes look at me. A faint smile painted his face. "Morning princess." He said in his tired voice. A small smile was on my face as well. I brush back the loose hairs covering his face, and he holds my hand. "Are you ok? You're quiet." He asks. I nod. "Still tired I guess." I answer. "Are you going anywhere?" he asked. I responded with, "Yeah. I'm going out with the girls around 4." He burred his face in the pillows. Which made me giggle a bit.

"What's wrong?" I ask. His face comes back up and answers, "We don't have much alone time anymore. I miss that." My face softens. But I hear my phone vibrate. I pick it up and see another text from Cali. It says, "hey nvm we're not goin out kendra had to take care of her mom so we'll do this another night." I answer back with 'ok' and I smile at Andy. "Today's your lucky day. Kendra had to take care of her mom so we arn't going out today. But, we will have some alone time." I say getting up and going over to the dresser. I pull out a white tank top and purple fuzzy sleep pants with angels and devils on it. I go into the bathroom, change, and go back out to the bedroom. I put my other clothes back in the dresser and I climb back in the bed with Andy.

"You're so cute." He says taking me under his arm. "You're cutest." I say back.  He kisses my head then he gets up. He walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. I roll over and I guess I kept my eyes shut and slowly drifted off to a little nap. Nothing too serious. I felt pressure on the bed behind me and arms wrap around my waist. I reopen my eyes and Andy was waking me back up. I sit up and we go out into the living room. Andy gkes over and sits on the couch, whle I go into the kitchen and start making pancakes for us. He turns on the t.v, and I finish the pancakes. I feel arms wrap around my waist again and kiss my neck. I turn around and I kiss Andy. And we go over to the couch and eat.

***

About after lunch, I go over to my laptop and check my e-mails. Still nothing from my parents but I'm not surprised. I put my headphones on and I begin to listen to music. I forgot Andy was still in the room and I start singing Say My Name by Destiny's Child.

Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Say baby I love you
If you aint runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin kinda shady
Aint callin' me baby
Why the sudden change
Say my name, say my name
If no one is around you
Say baby I love you
If you aint runnin' game
Say my name, say my name
You actin kinda shady
Aint callin' me baby
Why the sudden change

After this first part, I didn't sing the rest. Because I knew Andy was staring right at me. I turned around and he scared the hell out of me. He screamed right behind me and made me jump. "Andy! Don't do that!" I say laughing. I shut my laptop and put my head phones down. I get up and start to walk away. He comes up to me and holds my waist. I puch his hands off and say, "No. You scare me." "I sowwy, baby. Please forgive me?" He says attacking my neck again. I crossed my arms and said, "Do what I was singing." "Which was what again?" He asks. Oh my god. I think he was too busy wanting to scare me anyway. I put my hands up and started walking towards the stairs. "I don't repeat myself." He comes back to me and attacks my neck again. This time, playfully biting and kissing. He found my sweet spot, and a soft moan escaped my lips. "Emily. Emily. Emily." He says my name in a sexy voice, when his lips lift from my neck at short moments.

He keeps repeating my name in the same way every time. His hands travel slowly up and down my sides. His lips also travel up to my jawline and then my cheek. I turn my head to look at him. I smile, and get my lips close to his. But don't touch. I get close, then I quickly run up the stairs. I have a plan. I shut the bedroom door and I get on the bed. I sit down and lean aginst the headboard. I made sure my glasses were off and on the table next to the bed. The door opens and I grow an evil smile. He smiles back and closes the door. He leans against the door and stares at me. I roll to my side while lightly lifting my tank top to a little abovemy belly button. I let out a soft sigh, and I hear a small and quiet moan from him. I look over for a second, and I see him cover his mouth. I bet he knew I heard it. I look back and I wait for him to move. And he doesn't. I sigh again, and I lightly pull down a little bit of my pants. Enough for him to see a little more skin. I rise my hand back up, and I rest it on the open skin I exposed from my shirt. I felt movement on the end of the bed. Finally.

I felt indents in the bed coming up to me. And I felt hands on the open skin, and more kisses on my neck. I let it all happen. I pretended tobe asleep, and he got up and went to the bathroom. I rolled over to the other side so my back would be facing him when he comes out.

(ANDY'S POV)

I know what she's tryiing to do. But I can't do that to her. She's still only 17. I can't do this to her. Not yet. I do love her with all my life, but I still can't do this to her yet. I can clearly tell she wants this, but I don't. Just to be safe, I slipped myself into a condom. Thank god. I take an extra deep breath, and I open the door. I see her back facing me. Ah fuck it!

I tackle her from behind and I begin to attack her lips. She kept pulling me closer and I can tell she enjoyed it. And from that night, it was the best night ever.