chapter 7: All Your Hate

(EMILY'S POV)

The girl flings the door open, and pulls me out of my truck and throws me on the ground. She pushes me on my back and puts her hands on my neck and begins to squeeze. I grab her hands and try to pull her off, but she won't move. I start to loose vision, but she takes a sharp piece of glass from beside her. And she presses it against my wrist this time. She cuts my wrist 3 times. 3 straight lines, horizontal, on my wrist. Blood is gushing out and then she presses it against my neck again. I know, this is how I will die

(ASHLEY'S POV)

Damn, there are a lot of trees here. Hey, isn't that Emily's truck? And isn't that Emily? I'm gonna go over and say hey. Maybe I can have her now. I knew I would get her somehow. Wait, Who's that girl?

Oh no. EMILY!

I try to run over there as fast as I can. I see a girl cutting Emily's wrist. NO! The girl has a piece of glass on Emily's neck. Andy would die if she was killed now. "STOP!!!"

(EMILY'S POV)

No, I can't die this way.

"STOP!!!"

I hear someone screaming our way, and footsteps running to us. But I can't move my head to see who it is. My vision fades, and my eyes shut. But I feel her fall to the left of me. And screaming between a boy and a girl. I open my eyes, and my vision clears us again. I see...

Ashley beating the shit out of that girl?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I sit up and Ashley stands up. The girl is rolling around in pain. Just like how she was when I met Andy. I am completely frozen. Ashley helps me up and we get in my truck. He helps me up, and I get in the passenger seat. We don't say one word, but he drives up to Andy's. We get out, and I go around the truck to hug him and thank him. I cry into his chest, and I wipe my tears away. But I bet my eyes are still red and puffy. We walk to the door, open it, and see the rest of the band on the couch. Including Andy. He looks at us, and Ashley goes over to him and tells him what he saw.

(ANDY'S POV)

Ashley tells me, "I saw some girl choking her, and the girl cut Emily's wrist three times. But she has a mark on her head, and all she told me was that something else happened to her in 1st period. Which is why the girl attacked her after school anyway." Then he goes and sits down with the rest of the band. I start to make my way over to her, and her eyes fill up with tears, and she is now bursting our crying. She runs to me and I hold her in my arms.

Her hands are covering her face, while me arms are wrapped around her. She cries into her hands, but I trry to comfort her as much as I can.

Her crying subsides, and her head pulls away, and she looks at her wrist. She holds her wrist with her other hand and comes back to me. We stand there for a second or two, then I pull away and see her wrist.

It's still gushing out blood, and I take her over to the sink and put it under some water. I take a paper towel and put it on the cuts. They seemed pretty deep to me. It'll take longer for them to heal, but if she's with me, it'll be ok.