chapter 9: Love Isn't Always Fair

(A/n: all my friends reading this kept asking me what truck i was driving. it was an avalanche truck. look up avalanche truck :) and i put in a titanic refrence in here SEE IF U CAN FIND IT!!! ok now... THE STORYYYYYY)

The moment Andy and I have, soon enough ends. And we walk back inside. We go downstairs, and the band starts practicing the song Rebel Love Song. And of course, I sing along.

"Stop for a second, guys," I say politely stopping the band. "Mind if I sing along?" I ask. The whole band, just smiles, and nods. I get next to Andy, and we all start the song over and sing.

I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies
I choke on all they had to say
When worlds collide what's left inside
I hold on tight and hear you pray

Never gonna change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice
It's do or die
This is a rebel love song

Wild and running for one reason
They can't stop us from our freedom
(wild and running for one reason)
(they can't stop us from our freedom)

Never gonna change me mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song.

Me and Andy look at each other, and just gaze into each other's eyes. The rest of the band goes upstairs, and we just stay down there.

He holds my hand, and looks into my eyes again. His beautiful eyes, looking at mine. I bet this looks like the perfect moment.

"Emily," he starts.

"This may sound weird, but, I've really liked you, for a while. And I love every part about you. You are amazing to hang out with, and you always make my whole day. Emily,"

 He looks down as he says my name. I try to turn my head to meet his gaze once more, but he comes up quickly and kisses me. He rested his forehead against mine, and his gaze met mine again. He smiles and finishes what he was saying. He asks me a question, that will forever change my life. He asks,

"Emily, will you be my girlfriend?"

I kinda knew this was coming, from that kiss earlier. I smile, kiss him, and tell him,

"If I just kissed you, I'm pretty sure the answer is a yes."

He smiles, and we walk holding hands, up the stairs.

We see the band look at us, and they all cover Ashley's eyes.

Ashley peeks through, and sees me holding Andy's hand.

Ashley comes to us, looks at Andy, then starts chasing him around me. I'm litterally in the middle of all this. I find a little breaking point for me to cut out.

For some reason, a familiar song starts playing. Roar by Katy Perry. Then I realize, my mom is calling. And yes, that is her special ringtone. She picked it out, not me!

I go back in the bedroom I was in, find my phone, and answer it.

me: Hello?
mom: Emily? I've been calling you a billion times! Where are you?!?!
me: I'm at Andy's
mom: Who the hell is Andy?

I see Andy come into the doorway, and lean against the wall. 

me: My... boyfriend?

mom: Where were you last night?!?!?!
me: I feel asleep over here by accident, I'm-
mom: You fell asleep over  there b accident? OK. Well get used to sleeping in your own bed now. Because you are NEVER going to see this... ANDY EVER AGAIN!!!!!
me: I'm sorry, mom. I'm-
mom: SHUT UP! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

She screams, and hangs up the phone. I can tell Andy heard the whole thing.

"I never should have feel asleep here. I'm sorry, Andy. I gotta go."

I say crying, and walking out the door wiping my tears.

"Wait! It's not your fault, you didn't know she was gonna do this. And remember, Rebel Love Song. Wild and running for one reason. They can't stop us from our freedom. I love you, and always will. I'm coming with you. I'm gonna talk to her."

He said, and I could tell he ws trying to comfort me. But when it's against my mother, nothing helps.

I shake my head, and tell him, "No. Nothing will change her mind. If you say anything, I'm sorry for saying this, but, it may piss her off more, and she may do worse then this. And I don't, no, I CAN'T be away from you forever. I love you so much, Andy."

I reply. He shakes his head now, and holds my hands in his.

"I will fight for you if I have to. I promise, I will always try and try and try to come back and get you. There is a fire, inside you, that fire is what I love about you. Soon enough, that fire is gonna burn out. And I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I love you too much to let that happen to you."

He says before kissing me. I knew he wasn't gonna back down from this, and even I can't stop him. I get in and he goes back in to get a shirt and shoes on, then comes out and gets in the driver's seat, and drives to my house.

I get out first, and wait for him. He holds my hand, and we walk up to my front door. He holds his hand up, about to knock, when I stop him.

I just look at him, and kiss him one more time. He wipes my taers, and tell me it's gonna be ok. I just smile a bit, and nod my head.

He knocks on the door, and my mother opens it. "Get your ass in your room. NOW!" she yells.

I look at Andy one last time, and smile. I go upstairs, but don't go in my room. I sit at the top of the steps, and listen.

Andy: Hi, Mrs. McCown.
mom: Shut up. I don't care who you are, but stay the hell away from our family, and my daughter.
Andy: Ok, but let me just say that it is my fault that she slept over without telling you last night. She really did fall asleep, and it's my fault, not her's.
mom: Like I said, I don't care. Just stay away from us.

She slams the door in his face, and I run up to my room, and lean against the door. Crying out every tear I had left. I can't believe this.

I can't live without him. He's the one I love, and she can't separate us. I try to be ok with it, but I know I can't. I get into bed, and drift off to sleep. With only him on my mind.

(ANDY'S POV)

I start walking home, and I turn around to look at her house. I look to the upstairs window, and see her looking out, crying. She goes away. Don't worry, Emily. I'm coming for you, one way or another. I promise.