00:3

Tyler's POV

I was walking back to the house while kicking rocks. Today sucked.

Rose wasn't there. There were a bunch of fuckboys. And after that little in counter with the new reporter bitch, she was sent home.

They thought she was crazy. So yeah, nothing special.

Suddenly a rock flew infront of my face. I was pushed up against a wall.

I groaned in pain. The person tried punching me. I shoved them off.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

I heard a familiar chuckle. "To take back what's mine."

I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I know I've been gone a long time. I'm back and I want what is mine."

There's an awkward silence. "Isn't that from a song?"

She squinted. "Maybe. Probably, but that's not the point!"

I tried reaching for her hood. She grabbed my arm quickly, and broke it. I screamed.

I kicked her in the face and cracked my bone back in place. She looked at me shocked.

"Vampire?"

I smirk.

"Werewolf. Blood werewolf."

She whipped her hoodie off. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Clair?"

She smiled.

"Hello Tyler."

I was breathless. "How's Ian?"

I chocked on thin air. I felt my throat starting to close up. Or so that's what it felt like. I coughed for air.

Within a split second she was all the way on the other side of the field.

Fucking vampire..

She waved at me. She soon sped off. What do I tell the whole pack. I just had a small fight/chat with one of the people who almost caused death for all wolves in the past?

I don't think so.

I continued to the house, this time running. Soon I was stopped again.

"Clark?!"

Clark and Clair are sisters.

She smirked.

"I just thought, since I've always been the nicer one, I should tell you the dolans have your little friend."

"The new family?"

"Noooooo. Yes dumb shit! They know about us. They know about you. They know about everything." She pointed a finger at me.

She poked it at my chest.

"I'd take that as a warning." She ran off.

My eyes turned yellow for a split second.

Why would they be back? The last time I seen them, they were here to destroy an Alpha.

Zala.

I gasped and covered my mouth.

"There's a new alpha in town."