17:00

Tyler's POV

I made it to Rose's house. I knocked on the door.

One of the vampires opened. I mentally gaged.

"Ross," He smirked, I rolled my eyes. Me and him use to have an on and off thing.

He is hot as fuck, and he was back then. And me being the newcomer back then, I fell for his ignorance allowing him to persuade me with his dashing looks.

"Hello Tyler. I see you still look like the sexy wolf you were back then."

I scoff. "I'm here to see Rose."

"You see, I've never understood your relationship with her. Wolf and vamp are best friends?"

I give a fake smile. "But then again, we dated for a while and your exactly like her. Well, personality wise, never! Species wise, same."

He grunts and I shove him. "Don't get but hurt!"

He bites his lip. "ROSE YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!"

"WHAT?!"

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"WHAT?!"

"FUCK OFF AND COME HERE!" He yells at the top of his lungs. I see Rose zoom down.

"You totally heard him," I cross my arms. She smirks at me.

"I totally heard him."

He gives her the finger. "Come on Ty, let's go to my room." I walk past Ross walking with Rose.

I walk in the living room with her, seeing the familiar faces. It's not the first time I've been to Rose's house.

"Tyler!" I look up the staircase to see Makena. Makena is their leader, and I truly respect how powerful and dominant she is.

She comes down and hugs me. "Blood bag?"

"Oh hell no." I turn to see Allen. "Tyler Blood? No way!"

"Allen cockerfield? No way!"

"You two know eachother?" Rose looks confused.

"Yeah, when we both took highschool, again, I use to get bullied for my last name. She use to beat up my bullies!"

"And Makena, Tyler prefers straight from the vein, am I right Ty!"

I laugh. "Um, I use to. Now it doesn't matter. Thank you for the offer Makena."

I get a call. "Sorry, let me take this."

I step outside.

"Hello?"

"Tyler Blood?"

"That's me. Who's this."

"Christina Payton."

"Oh, yeah! You helped me learn about my history of the blood wolf."

"Yeah, we have a little problem."

"Ok?"

"Come over at my place. Do you still have the adress?"

I search my pockets. "Not here with me now, but I bet it's at my house."

"Great. Save this number just in case. We really need to talk!"

"Alright, bye."

"Bye.."

Christina's POV

I put the phone down. "Good job Christina."

"She'll find a way to kill you! She's strong. She'll be even stronger as she grows! Her anger will destroy you!" I yell crying.

I was tied up on a chair.

He laughs. "Not if I kill her first."

OK. I know this isn't good but eh, what are u gonna do u know what I mean?

The twins will start popping up more,so don't worry😉

See yall next chapter🤗