00:9

Tyler's POV

I walk through the school doors. I rush to Rose's locker.

I see her talking to a guy. He was honestly hot.

Not as hot as the twins.

I chuckle. I walk up to them, Rose fixing her posture.

"Hey Rose, and..."

"Issac." He says. I nod. Issac, why does that sound familiar?

"Rose, I got you a suprise." She gives me a look. She grabs my arm aggressively.

"What do you think your doing?!"

She pulls us in a corner.

I pull out a blood bag. She sighs. "Fuck you Tyler. I mean, thanks, but fuck you. He looked interested in me."

I roll my eyes.

"Chill he's not gonna dissappear. Anyways, since when have you become the lovey dovey one?"

"I just want a normal life. A normal family. Normal place to live. A NORMAL FRIEND!"

I stare at her. There's a silence. Her eyes finally widen, and she looks at me.

"Ty-"

"It's ok. I get it, you don't want me in your life. I just hope you know that this morning I saved the twins. You take care of them now."

I walk away, but quickly run back to her. I snatched the blood bag out of her hands.

"Bitch." I walk away sucking all the blood out. The thick liquid running down my throat was the most delightful thing ever.

I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Watch where your fucking going will you?"

She pushes me. "Watch who your talking to bitch." A crowd forms around us.

Actually, fuck that-- the whole school forms around us.

I punch her with all the power I have. She goes flying into the brick walls. She falls to the ground, her head bleeding.

Blood. Fresh human blood.

I bite my lip. I clench my fist. "Don't do it Ty. Fight it Tyler!"

I look back at her blood. I almost scream cause I want it do bad.

I run out the school.

I go back to my shack, house, thing.

"Why back so early?" I see Dylan. Dylan never tried, and said he never will try school.

"Got in a fight, blood, hunger. You get the point."

He smirks. "I like your outfit." He bites his lip. "Stop checking me out."

I flick his head.

I hear him laugh as I walk to my room.

5 hrs later

I hear a knock on my door. I unplug my headphones. "Come in!"

Ian walks in. "Grab your fighting gear. You have visitors."

I give a confused look, and get up. I see the twins and stare at them. Grayson licks his lips, looking me up and down.

Ethan starts talking.

"Vampires are attacking the valley!"

I look at Ian who's  raising his eyebrow. I sigh.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind some company." I smile, walking to my room getting dressed.