36:00

Tyler's POV

As I'm walking around the small town, I hear yelling. My curious, dumbass self decided to check it out.

I see a women and a man yelling and two little kids crying while hugging eachother.

"Your never home Marlon! Who's the other women!"

"How many times do I have to tell you women?! NO ONE!"

"This is over. We're over. And I call FULL CUSTODY OF MY KIDS!"

He gasps and his eyes once filled with rage, filled with tears.

"N-no. You can't!" He chokes on his tears.

She gives him a cold glare. "Oh but I can. And I will. I will not! Not! Be treated like this. I regret having you in my life. All you ever were was trouble. FOR CHRISTIAN SAKE MARLON THE ONLY GOOD THING YOU'VE EVER DONE IS MAKE OUR KIDS!"

He breaks down and falls to his knees. The mother and kids walk away and I smirk.

Easy target.

I walk up to him. "You know," He flinches and looks up at me.

"My crush fucked my best friend. It was really bad. But now she's where she belongs. In cow shit. Seriously I threw her body in cow shit."

He chuckles, and looks up at me. He wipes his runny nose. "So what do I do?"

"Don't say a word. I mean you could, but there's no point really." He gives me a confused look.

I grab his neck violently and start feeding on him. I rip off his head and wipe my mouth.

I turn around to see Caroline. "Oh great. You."

Her eyes are wide open. "You didn't have to kill him. You could have just fed on him!" She covers her mouth watching blood still drip from his head.

I laugh and bump her shoulder with mine. "What's the fun in that?"

When I make it home Ian looks at me worried. "What the fuck now?" I groan.

"You won't like it..."

I walk inside and see Lisa trapped in chains. "Let her go guys what is this?!"

I run to her. I study her face and notice her eyes are different. They have like a glow.

"Tyler.." Alex starts.

"Someone took over Lisa's body...."

"What the fuck! Who?!"

"Me." I hear a manly voice. I give Lisa, or her body, a glare.

"Your name is?"

"Elsavatone."

I give a confused look. "Yeah that's great, but Elsa dude, get the fuck out of my sisters body."

Elsavatone smirks at me. "On one condition."

"Kill Liam."

I SUCKKKKKKKKJ

guys I know what ur thinking.

What kind of fucking random ass name is Elsavatone?😂😂

Lmao idk!!😂😂😂😂

See yall next ch.🤗