19:00

Tyler's POV

I woke up the next day and rushed to my closet. I picked out something that I didn't spend too much time thinking on.

"Why do you look so depressed?" I scoffed at Damon

"I'm not depressed. I just like black."

"I can see that," Stefan says walking in. He grabs a blood bag. "Have a fantastic day!"

I roll my eyes. "Call us if you need anything." Alice says, leaning against the wall.

"Make sure to stay safe." Alex smiles at me.

"Don't take shit from no one." Lisa winks. "And stick up for yourself." Lena grins.

"And your gonna be late!" Ian says running towards the car. He looks at me.

"Let's go slow poke!"

I run to the car doors. We arrive at school and I jump out saying goodbye to Ian.

Rose comes up to me. "Ok, I was thinking we haven't had a girls night in FOREVER! So, wanna have one tonight?"

I was about to say yes, but remembered about my little meeting at 5.

"I, um.."

Her smile dropped. "I can't. But you know what? We can have a girls night tomorrow!" She smiled, looking down.

"Ok. That's better than nothing right!" I smile at her.

It was finally lunch. Me and Rose got in line. "So, why can't you go again?"

We grab our trays and move up in the line.

"Family problems. I guess.."

She slowly nods. The lunch lady drops some mushy brown thing on our trays.

"Peas?" She says annoyed.

"Yes please!" Rose smiles. The lady just stares at her and puts about 5 peas on her tray.

"How fantastic!" I say sarcastically. The lady rolls her eyes at me.

We walk away to a table.

We just started talking about randomness. There's really nothing to talk about, other then the guy she met.

We were inturupted by two trays being plopped on the table. I look up to see the twins.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do?" Rose asks.

"Well, no not really. I mean when you have two friends that are supernatural creatures that all your life you were taught to stay away from, then.."

I chuckle. "Smart ass Ethan."

"Heard that!" He says like he was happy about it. He sits infront of me, along with Grayson.

It was finally the end of the day. I quickly got into the car that Ian always leaves here for me.