00:8

Tyler's POV

Last night I ended up having a fight with Ian.

"Why didn't you tell me Ian?!"

He gave me a confused look. "I died. I'm dead! Your not my real alpha!"

He looked down. "Listen, I just couldn't."

"Oh, so you had to let me live like this. Suffering not knowing what was wrong with me? Fuck you!"

"Hey, don't you dare use that language with me Tyler!"

I gave him the finger. He roared at me, scaring me.

"I said STOP!"

I stepped back. I could've sworn my hands were shaking. "Fuck you." I spat running to my room.

I looked in my closet, finding an outfit.

I walked out my room and grabbed the car keys.

"Where are you going?" I heard a voice. I slowly turned around seeing Ian. I rolled my eyes.

"Going to the hospital for some blood bags. You have your needs, I have mine."

He sighed. I opened the car door and sped off.

I reached the hospital, and seen the paramedics racing in. I had a confused look.

I walked in seeing what looked like a huge family sitting there. I then seen the twins. They seen me, and motioned for me to come over.

"What the hell is going on? Why is your family here?"

"I girl was attacked by an 'animal' and we don't believe it." Ethan says.

"We think it was a wolf or vampire or something. She has bite marks, and her arm is ripped up. You can see most of her bone." Grayson adds.

I cringe.

They show me a photo of her.

"Doesn't she go to our school?"

They nod. "Why are you here?" Ethan asks.

I shift in my spot. "Umm, I just came for-"

We hear screaming, and I run towards it. I see the girl attacking people. She looks at me, her eyes yellow and fangs coming out. She had claws.

I see her dig her teeth into someone and drain out their blood.

I hear the twins behind me.

"What's  wrong with her?!"

"There's a new alpha in town. A blood wolf alpha. He or she must've turned her."

"Is it your alpha too?"

I think for a second. It makes sense. Maybe this alpha came back for me. Maybe it's here to create a new pack. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's mine.

I look at them and nod. "Probably."

She looks at us and roars.

She starts running towards us. "What do we do?!" Grayson yells. "Kill her." I say back.

"We can't just kill her. Can't you teach her how to control it or whatever?!"

"I could," I shrug, then smirk. "But I won't. I like being the only blood wolf in town. And anyways, it'll take too long."

"Look out!" Ethan yelled. She jumped on Grayson.

Ethan tried going for her, but I pushed him back. He looked at me in anger.

I jumped on her, and gripped her throat. She struggled for air.

I started punching her. She tried pushing me off, and roared in my face.

I roared back, louder and stronger. She turned back to human.

I seen Grayson and Ethan watching carefully.

"P-please d-d-dont kill m-me."

"No mercy." I ripped out her heart, and threw it across the room. I got up, and grabbed some blood bags.

I looked at the twins. They were staring at me, wide eyed.

"Listen, my friend made a promise that we would protect you for our lives. I'm doing my job. If I hadn't killed her, she would've been a monster."

They stare at her heart. I wink at them.

"See you at school."