20:00

Tyler's POV

Yesterday, I just tried ignoring the fact that Clair and Aaliya know eachother.

I remebered that Grayson asked me to go on a boat ride with his friends. I got up to my closet and picked out an outfit.

 I got up to my closet and picked out an outfit

I also decided that I'd just leave my hair.

I walk out the room and head to the living room

Stefan throws me a blood bag.

"Thanks." I say ripping it open. I gulp it down. "Man!" I throw it in the trash. "I haven't had that is forever."

He sits down, with a glass of blood in his hands.

Alex comes in shirtless. "Where's the towels?"

"Upstairs, down the hall, the door on the left. There should be some towels in there." Alice says walking in.

Lisa grabs 2 pieces of toast while Lena grabs some butter.

Damon comes in with some alchahol.

"Where's Ian?" I ask.

"Ummm, excuse me?" Riley walks in. We all stare at her. "I don't know who you think you are Tyler, but this is our pack. You can't just bring a bunch of vamps in here. And that's my seat." She points to Lisa.

Lena gets in her face. "I'm sure my sister can sit there for today. And any other day she wants."

Riley growls. Lisa roars at her. "And not all of us are vamps."

"Whatever. This isn't over Blood." Riley walks out.

"Damn, who got on her bitchy side?" Alice laughs at Damon's question.

"Apperently me!" I huff getting up. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys later."

I walk to my car. Usually Ian is here, but I guess not today.

I enter school and see Rose by her locker. I see a circle starting to form.

"YOU FUCKED MY MAN?!" I hear someone yell. I push through the crowd.