00:7

Tyler's POV

At the end of the day, Rose won and we had to protect them.

I walked out the house fast.

"Ty! Ty please! Tyler stop!" I turn around.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry."

"No. Your not sorry. Your putting MY life in danger. You put ME in that deal before even asking. I can DIE because of this, and what do you think of it?! Oh yeah 'what about I just add Tyler to this without even warning her?!'" I mock her voice.

"You know that's not what it was like."

I shake my head.

"Are you mad at me?" I five her a death glare.

"No, I'm furious with you."

She bits her lip nervously. I sigh. "Listen I gotta go Rose. I'll talk to you later."

"Wait, Tyler!"

I turn around. "Thanks for, you know, saving me."

I give a fake smile. "That's what best friends for life do right? Cause they surely don't want their BEST FRIENDS life in danger."

I walk away. I know I was acting like a bitch, but can you blame me?

I find the adress that Clair gave me. I knock on the door. A very beautiful woman answers the door.

 A very beautiful woman answers the door

"Hello."

"Umm, hi."

"Can I help you?"

I clear my throat. "Do you, um, do you know Clair Willow?"

I see her eyes turn a darker brown. "Yes, why?"

"She gave me your name and adress," I look down at the paper.

"Christina Payton?"

"That's me." She smiles. "Come in."

I walk in without hesitation. We sit down. "So, can you help me?"

She gives me a confused look. "I'm a blood wolf..."

Her eyes widened. "Well, I guess I could. Blood wolves are the strongest wolves, not just cause they drink blood too, but cause of their past."

I motion her to continue.

She nods.

"You have to die. When you die, you forget everything. Your family, how you died, when you died, you don't even remeber dying."

"What?!"

She nods again, and continues.

"Usually, blood wolf alphas will choose people who had a ruff life. It'll make them even more stronger than average. When you die, to become a blood wolf probably someone like a witch can bring you back. From there, to heal faster you get a wolf bite. You probably accidentally drank blood on the same day, wich most've triggered the blood wolf."

My jaw is dropped. I was dead. I died. I don't even know who my REAL alpha is!

"How can I get my memories back?!"

"Only your alpha can give it to you."

I stand up. "Well thank you Christina."

She stands up and shakes my hand. "Anytime."

I'm about to walk out the door but she stops me. "What are your going to do?"

"I'm gonna get answers. Then, I'm gonna get my memories back."

Ok, so this is the last chapter I'll be posting today. Idk when I'm coming back, so yeah😕

Can I just say that my best friend is a savage

Ashton I love u birch😂 (she understands)

Ok, well I'll see yall next chapter🤗