35:00

Tyler's POV

I sit outside, throwing rocks in the parking lot. School had just ended and Alex claimed to pick me up.

But guess what? The little shit was 20 minutes late already.

I hear someone sit next to me and I mentally groan. I did not want to speak to Grayson. Especially after what he did.

"Listen, Tyler I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you, or acted the way I acted."

I stare at him. He just stares back. "Is that all?"

"Umm, yeah?" He says, mostly asking himself.

"Well, Grayson. I liked you alot. Like ALOT. But then you fucked Rose, broke my heart, and your the reason my alter ego is on and for that reason, we can't be a thing!"

He gives me a sad look.

"We're just a bunch of supernatural troubled teens!"

He shakes his head. "I thought you would be past that. It's five years later Tyler, come on!"

"Five years for you to live, five years for my corps to rott in a coffin!"

He stands up. "Why don't you love me?!"

"I do but I can't, you know, ACTUALLY LOVE YOU!"

He punches the brick wall, sending bricks everywhere. I almost forgot he was a vampire.

"I don't have time for this." I grit my teeth.

"Hello love birds." I look to the side and see Liam. "Shit." I mumble under my breath.

"What have I been missing out?"

We hear a car pull up. "Get in the car now! Both of you!" Seethle yells. I look at Grayson and rush in the car.

"Alex is a no show huh?" I scoff.

Seethle keeps a straight face. "You can't blame him."

I give a confused look. "He's been helping everyone with the move. You guys are moving."

"What?!"

"The whole pack is moving. And all of us. Liam can't know where we live. Enemies can't know where we live."

"The vampire clan is moving with us too. Their the house infront of us." Seethle continues driving.

"What about Ethan?" I ask, pretending that I forgot to mention Grayson. I see Grayson roll his eyes.

"Ethan and Grayson are staying back as of now."

"What?!" Grayson yells.

We hear a loud thump on the roof. I'm about to stick my head out, ready to attack but Seethle laughs.

"It's just Stefan."

I sit back down.

Stefan hops in the passenger seat.

"What the hell, why?" Grayson asks, balling his fists.

"Calm down princess. We'll come back for you guys don't worry." Stefan says, chewing on his gum.

Seethle looked so focused on the road. "We just have to get the people that have been here way longer gone first. It wouldn't be fair to let the newbies."

"And where are we moving?" I ask, un fazed.

"Your gonna meet my friends..."

"Oh, the highschool ones that are vampires and the wich and all that shit? Exciting!" I roll my eyes.

Stefan gives me a glare. "Be nice Tyler."

After all they've put him through. I may not have been there his whole life, but he told me everything. I've heard of these people.

We stop at a familiar house. A house that I was spying on with my bestfriend. Five years ago. The house where I first met these boys.

Grayson walks out and gives me sad eyes. He mouths 'sorry' before walking inside.

I fell asleep and next thing I knew, I was awoken.

I look out the window and see people. Then I see my pack, and the clan.

I also see my siblings.

I walk out and they stare at me.

Damon walks up. "Tyler, come meet our friends."

"Hi I'm Elena!" I shake her hand with no emotion. "This is Bonnie, Caroline, Jeremy, and Matt."

I look at them all. "Cool. Stefan I'm going out to hunt."

"Tyler,"

"I've been in that cat for hours ok?! I'm hungry." I growl and walk off looking at new places.

Damon's POV

"Sorry about her guys." Alex says, sighing.

"She's just like Damon." Caroline says, with a laugh.

I smirk. "Whatever. No one's like me." I state.

"Your right. She's way more bad ass." Lena says walking in the house. Seethle chuckles and pats my back.

"Calm down brother. It's a joke."

"It's just a joke!" I mumble in a mocking tone.

DON'T EVEN ASK WHY THEIR STILL IN SCHOOL OK?! CAUSE IDK.

LMAO I JUST REALIZED IT MADE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SENSE AT ALL😂

Oh welp🙂

See yall next ch.🤗