14:00

Tyler's POV

Right now me and the twins were sitting in the hospital in an awkward silence.

Ethan decided to start a conversation. "You didn't have to drain out almost all his blood, break most of his bones, and do some other intense shit."

"Well, he didn't have to tell me how I was gonna be his bitch. I get very offended by the word bitch.

"What happened anyways?" Grayson puts his head down.

"I-"

"The guy was hurting your sister. Grayson was just trying to solve it, but the guy wouldn't make peace. That's where I jumped in. Don't tell your parents Ethan."

Grayson gives me a confused look.

"Ok," the doctor checks some papers.

"He doesn't have a small chance of living, but he also doesn't have a big one. We'll call to give you the info."

I stand up. "Thank you so much."

We walk out, Grayson pulling me away from Ethan. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" He picks up the speed to keep up with me.

"Lie, and I didn't know werewolves drank blood too."

"I lied to save your ass, and I'm a blood wolf. I'm not dependent on it, but it's still something that I crave."

"But, wh-"

I cut him off.

"Oh look! We're here. Goodbye dolans, see you at school tomorrow" I smile, giving them hugs.

I didn't know what I was doing,but for once it felt nice. Almost like I had real friends other than the pack.

Short! I know it's 1:40 am rn, and I'm super tired, but I knew I had to update.

See yall next ch.!