23:00

Tyler's POV

I finally woke up, and seen all my siblings around me.

I rolled my eyes, and rubbed my head. "Fuck all of you."

I got up and in the car. Remeber when I said I woke up extra early, well school starts at 9:10.

At the moment it was 8:57.

My school isn't far from my house so it wasn't a problem, but it bothered me to know that they looked into my memories.

Obviously I know about it. Literally every wolf knows what happens. And Riley telling me I was dead was a big clue too.

I walked into the school double doors and already people were staring at me.

I finally reached my locker, still getting glances here and there.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around to see Ethan, Grayson, and Rose of course.

Rose and Grayson were holding hands. Grayson had a cast around his arm.

"What's up." I said blankly not even asking, or should I say caring.

"I don't know, you tell us!" Ethan says.

"You dissappear when you hear the awful news, and then you come back as a bitch and break my boyfriends arm!" Rose says getting angry.

"Oh, so you two are dating now huh?" I smirk.

They all stay silent. "Ethan, that must suck. Tell me though, how was the threesome. Rose made it pretty clear that all of you had an amazing fuck."

She grows her fangs, hissing at me. I grow my claws, and dig them into her face, scraping them down slowly.

She let's go of Grayson's hand, and arches her back in pain. I go deeper, and she falls on her knees arching her back.

"I bet you arched your back for them too huh?" I say going even deeper.

She starts gasping for air, arching even further and you can hear cracking.

"Stop it Tyler!" Grayson yells. I rip my claws out, and she falls down.

I slam my locker shut. "I know that she promised to protect you, along with me. But she also promised to never hurt me a while back, there for promises can be broken."

I stare intensely in Grayson's eyes. "I could care less if you died." He just stares at me as I smile at him.

I walk away from the three pathetic people.

It was lunch, and I walked outside. The only thing I was craving was blood.

I quickly run into the woods. I try looking for any rocky mountains or something like that. Usually rock climbers are here around this time.

I then smelt something.

Human flesh.

I zoomed towards he smell, and seen a little boy around the age of 10 crying on a rock.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He sniffs, wiping his nose. He looks up at me.

"I was here with my friends, but they left me. Then I was running and I tripped." He started crying again.

I rubbed his back slowly, listening to his pulse.

I then grabbed his neck, and sunk my fangs into him. I drained out all his blood while he screamed. His body fell to the ground. I then ripped him into shreds, knowing that the media will think it was an animal attack.

I wiped my mouth and walked back to school.

I made it on time, considering the bell had just rung signaling lunch was over.

I walked in, bumping into someone.

The person turned around. "Tyler!"

I rolled my eyes. "Brandon..."

Honestly, I'm happy to say that this is the longest book I've ever written!

YAYYYYYY🎉🎉

See yall next ch.🤗