37:00

Tyler's POV

"Fine." I snap back. Everyone looks at me. "Tyler calm down. We'll find a way, we always do." Stefan tries calming me down.

"Yeah you and your highschool or college friends? Of course. I'm just gonna let someone get hurt because that always has to be in all of your plans right?"

"Ty-"

"No Damon! I've heard the stories of how you all dealt with shit. Someone always ends up getting hurt."

"So what is your plan then huh?" Alex exclaims, throwing his hands in the air.

I stay silent and grit my teeth.

"Train." A voice says. I look at the door and see Aaliya.

"She must train. Everyone will. You guys may have dealt with originals before, but Liam is nothing you have ever heard of."

Aaliya brings in a women.

"He is your worst fear. The scary bed time story that parents use to tell their children if they didn't behave. He is the darkness. The definition of the devil. Satan's child, that's what we called him. That's what he is. Hell on earth." The old women says.

We all give a confused look. "Who's this?" Caroline asks.

"I'm Aaliya. The alpha of blood wolves. This is Penelope. Keep her alive at all costs. She is our way out of this mess." Aaliya gives us all a stern look.

"So what is all your amazing plan to bring dear Lisa back?" Elsavatone teases.

"Train is what I said. Training is what we will all do." Aaliya looks at the old women Penelope.

"A war we happen. Unless you guys can be trained and ready in about two weeks, you will all die."

Ian sighs.

"Well then let's train. No way I'm gonna die in fucking two damn weeks." I say and walk upstairs.

"My life can't end in two weeks." I scoff. I plop on my bed and look at the ceiling.

"Hell on earth huh? Then he'll just have to dance with the devil." I smirk.

Long time no see lol. Thank u to whoever actually reads this bs😚❤

WHO DO U WANT TO DIE?!

for real doe who u guys want to die at all. During the war, one of Liam victoms, anything.

OMG PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME😂

see yall next ch.🤗