15:00

Tyler's POV

I walked in the house- more like a cottage actually. I don't know what the fuck to call it.

I'll call it home.

I seen Riley yelling at one of the pack members, Isabelle

I seen Riley yelling at one of the pack members, Isabelle. She's new. New pack member, new wolf.

Wich means she won't be perfect, and sadly perfect is everything Riley expects in someone when they sign up to do her jobs.

"I TOLD YOU PINK STREAMERS, NOT RED ONES YOU IDIOT!"

Isabelle looks down. Riley holds a loud, raspy and annoying groan.

"Oh, shut up Riley! Red and pink. Blue and green. Gold and silver. White and black, who gives a shit?! And why do you need streamers?"

She gives me a glare. "Well, I'm supposed to throw a party for Halloween wich is in 1 week,"

She kicks the box of streamers. "And I don't even have the right decorations!"

I raise my eyebrow. "Does Ian know about this?"

She laughs. "Of course," She bites her lip. "Not."

I smile. "Good luck with that!"

I grab an apple, walking out. I'm in the middle of the woods, a part I've never seen before. Why the fuck would she use pink streamers for a Halloween themed party?

I hear footsteps, and see a figure zoom past me. It runs again, this time I throw my apple hitting the target perfectly.

The person falls to the ground.

"Ughhhh, damn Tyler. I should've remembered you always had good aim."

I furrow my eyes in confusion. I walk towards the figure, and gasp. It was one of my brothers.

I see someone come. "Hello sister,"

I look at both of them. "Long time no see huh? Tell us, did you miss us?"

"Stefan, Damon?"

Damon smirks. "That's me!"
------------------------------------------------------

"Ian, meet my brothers. Stefan and Damon."

"Blood?"

Stefan clears his throat. "Salvator. Different dad's."

Ian nods slowly. I bring them to my room. "Why are you guys here?"

"Aww, no 'it's been so long! Let's catch up!' ?"

"No! None of that! You guys disappear for half of my life, then come back expecting me to forgive so easily?!"

"No, we thought you forgot."

Damon continues. "Everyone knows what happens when your a blood wolf."

I nod. "You didn't answer though. Why are you here."

Stefan smiles. "Family reunion?"

My window is busted open and 4 people come in.

"Remeber us?"

I cover my mouth.

"Lisa, Lena, Alice, and Alex."

Alex smiles. "We missed you.."

Lisa rubs her hands together. "Now! Let's catch up shall we?"

I won't be able to update all day today cause I'm going somewhere with no wifi.

See yall next ch.!