33:00

Tyler's POV (Play music now, AND ALSO: SKIP TO 1:12 INTO THE SONG. READ THIS CH. AT A MEDIAN SPEED, NOT TOO FAST BUT NOT TOO SLOW. THE DROP IS SUPPOSE TO GO WITH THE FIGHTING IT ADDS MORE DRAMA.) k that's all, enjoy😂☺

We all stare in fear as he starts throwing people around.

"We had an agreement," He grunts while snapping someone's neck in the vampire clan.

Makena gasps and attacks.

He throws her into the wall and walks up to me.

"Kneel." He looked into my eyes. I stood up straight, ignoring his wanting.

"KNEEL DOWN TO ME NOW!"

I slowly kneeled down.

He smirked. "Stay that way." He spat. I felt disgusting. I felt weak. At the moment I was weak.

Everyone was.

I slowly got up and went into a corner watching people die. I'm not risking my life for them.

I soon seen the most terrifying thing ever. Liam walking to Ian.

He looked nervous, sweat rolling down his head. I was about to run there, but I was pushed back.

I seen Brandon's face. He smirked at my shocked expression.

"Kneel." He ordered.

"What?"

"Kneel or I'll tell Liam to kill you right now."

I looked over at Ian, being held up against the wall by his collar.

I looked back at Brandon.

"Ian." I shook my leg impatiently.

"Ian!"

"IAN" Ian looked at me. I kicked Brandon in the stomach and he went flying.

I grabbed Liam by the back of his shirt, and sent him flying.

My anger was unrealistic at this point.

Everyone watched as I walked up to Liam again.

I seen Grayson run into the house.

"Tyler, your just mad! Calm down!"

I ignored Ian and everyone else. I grabbed Liam and threw him on the floor.

I grabbed his throat and looked him in the eyes.

"Kneel."

He almost laughed. I violently pushed my arm into his chest, grabbing his heart.

"Kneel!"

He slowly kneeled.

I smirked. Everyone watched closely.

"Never again will I kneel to any man. Now, they shall kneel to me."

I took out my hand and quickly grabbed a medal baseball bat. I struck Liam right in the face, sending him out the door.

I grabbed Brandon and grabbed his heart.

"You took me for a fool,"

I gripped his heart tighter. "Shame on you."

I ripped out his heart. Finally this fucker was dead, but when I looked back, Liam was gone. I ran out the house and chased after him.

I smelt his scent and was soon pushed into a tree. I groaned and seen Liam.

He laughed. "You think you can scare me?"

"Oh but I got you to kneel. And I killed Brandon so maybe?" I smirked walking over to him. Before I could do anything, someone gabbed me and we flashed all the way to the house.

"No you idiot! I HAD HIM!" I scream. I see Alex. I ignoredhim and walked inside.

I sighed and looked at everyone.

"That's it!" Clair yelled excited.

"That's what we need!"

"What?" Ethan asked confused.

"Anger. We need really bad anger." Clair smirked.

I ignored everyone and walked into my room. I seen a figure inside. I layed down on my bed.

"What Grayson."

He fell to the floor. I quickly sprung up from my bed and ran over to him.

He was crying. "I killed an inocent human.." He started sobbing. I didn't feel bad. I couldn't. Alter ego, hello!

But that doesn't mean I can't comfort people. I hugged him in my arms.

"Shhhhhhh. It's ok, it happens to everyone." I kissed his forehead. He grabbed onto my arm.

Stefan's POV

"Guys, you here that?" I ask, reffuring to Tyler and Grayson.

"That's it. That's her cure." Lena says.

"He can make her feel again!" Lisa exclaims.

"Why would you want that?" Clair asks.

We all look at her. "Umm, she's our sister.." Damon states.

"Are you all dumb? Did you not see what she just did to Liam? The original vampire! Guys, she's so much more confident and powerful. You think she'd do all this and be this powerful without her alter ego? Let her learn her own power. New Tyler is what we need, not old."

"My sisters right," Clark starts.

"Tyler is way more powerful. She's like our protection. I bet you guys didn't even know she had that much power."

"Their right." Eva mumbles.

"The blood wolf is supposed to experience and explore their real power. Usually when their going through hard times."

I sighed, taking a sip out of my blood. "If she's not happy like this, then she will turn back into old Tyler. She's been so unhappy for half her life. All we want for her is happiness." Alice sniffles.

Aaliya shakes her head. "You'd be a fool to turn her back."

Ok!

Ik I always say this, BUT IT'S TRUE TF?

😂😂

BUT THIS CH. REALLY SUCKED ASSHOLE🍑

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But whatever I guess lol. See yall next ch.

AND THANK U FOR 1.22K TF!?😁😁😁

see yall next ch.🤗