29:00

Tyler's POV

I walk up to Ross and sling my arm around his neck.

"What's up bud?"

He gives me a confused look and slides my arm off slowly. "I have a girl."

"What!" I start dying of laughter. "Ross, the biggest douche in the world, girlfriend?! Who would settle down to you?!"

He looks down playing with his fingers.

"And she must've turned you into an insecure bitc-"

"Excuse me? Is there a problem here?" I see a girl walking up. She hugs Ross.

"His girlfriend huh," I smirk.

She stares at me."I'm sure Ross told you about our little relationship. And how he had affairs with every girl in the school."

She let's go of him and looks at him offended. "What?"

"I was gonna tell yo-"

"No! This," She motions her finger in a circle. "Is done!"

She storms off and he looks at me. "Oops.."

His face turns red,his fangs becoming visible. "Meet me behind the school after school."

I walk away but see Brandon.

"So what are you doing to Ross after school?"

He crosses his arms. I smile. "Killing that ass. What did you think?"

I walk away and see Rose with the twins. They stare at me.

Grayson looks down and Rose gets teary-eyed. I roll my eyes.

"I don't know why you guys are sad.  You did this to me. I have every right to be mad with you!"

"And stop being a little wuss puss. Suck it up and tell me what's good face to face." I push Rose onto the lockers.

Ethan's about to say something but I give him a glare.

She starts crying more. "Aren't you a vampire? One of the strongest things in the world?"

She just lays there. I look at the twins. "That is what a pathetic piece of shit looks like. I don't recommend getting with that."

I look at her in disgust and walk away. I was pulled into a dark room.

I start kicking all over the place. "Ow Tyler! God!"

I stop and turn on a light. "Alice? You dumb ass! Don't ever do that!"

She rolls her eyes. "I'm taking you home after school,"

She walks out. "We're getting some blood bags."

I nod. I might be a little late but that's ok.

Ross will die today. And I will have the satisfaction of killing him. And then I'll leave his body to rott.

Isn't life a beauty?