39:00

Grayson's P.O.V

I flop on my couch and grab the controller.

"Fucking shit." I throw the controller across the room and grab my phone instead.

I look through my contacts and call Seethle.

"Hello?"

"Seethle, I don't think this plan is a good one."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think that I should be faking the way I feel for Tyler. I mean, I do like her but it's just a baby crush now that she's a monster. I just can't feel forced to love someone man."

It was silent.

"Seethle?"

Still nothing.

Tyler's POV

I walk into the house and see Seethle talking. I use my super hearing, I mean call me a nosey person but I was bored after killing a couple who found out right before I killed them that they were both cheating.

"I don't think that I should be faking the way I feel for Tyler. I mean-"

That's all it took for me to listen more.

"Seethle?" The voice said.

"Grayson." I whispered, shocked. Seethle turned to look at me and his eyes widened.

"Seethle?" Grayson says again. Seethle just gives me a sympathetic look. I grab his phone.

"Go to hell."

"Tyler?" Grayson says. I smash Seethle's phone. Seethle doesn't say a word, knowing I was furious.

Stefan walks in. "What's wrong?"

"Did you know too?!" I snap at him. He stumbles back a bit.

"Know what?"

"That Grayson was faking his feelings for me?"

He looks down, and faces Seethle.

"Holy shit!"

They look at me, waiting for what would come out of my mouth next.

"You guys planned this didn't you!"

"Actually no." Aaliya walks in. "We all did. We all planed it. So, what do you feel, sad, emotional, depressed?"

"Furious. I feel like at any moment by just looking at all of your faces, I'll rip your heads off.

I walk into my room. I start smashing photos and ripping up random stuffed animals I never had.

I wasn't crying. If you haven't caught on, I couldn't.

I punch the window open, and jump out. My eyes light up. I run back into my room and grab matches and some gasoline.

I walk into town, seeing different types of things and people.

People stare at me as to why I was carrying a bottle of gasoline, but a glare was what they got in return.

I'm finally met with what I wanted. It was weird because I wasn't looking for him in the first place. But here he is, eating peacefully.

My plan is, is that I'm gonna set him on fire, then make him weaker and kill him.

"What are you doing?!" Alex grabs my wrist.

"Well, at first I was gonna burn some buildings or houses, but then I found him and thought, what better chance huh?" I smirk as Alex looks at him.

"Your crazy."

"Crazy amazing." I say while opening the gasoline. I start taking out my matches, getting ready for this fight.

"White oak."

I look at Alex. "You need white oak to kill an original."

I squint. "I think! It might not work." Alex raises his hands in defence.

I huff. "And you tell me this now?" I roll my eyes and stick my matches back in my pocket.

I put the cap back on the gasoline bottle.

I walk past Alex, bumping shoulders.

Making sure to not forget that they made Grayson fake his feeling about me.