26:00

Tyler's POV

I woke up and sighed. It was gonna be another annoying ass day of stupid school.

I picked out my outfit and left my room.

I ignored everyone and went into the car

I ignored everyone and went into the car. Today was Friday and I expected to be happy but I guess not.

I made it to school and seen Brandon outside with a group.

I got out my car, trying to be quiet. He spotted me and smirked.

I gave him the finger and walked in. I walked to my locker and chilled on my phone.

"Hi! Tyler, right?"

I put in a piece of gum in my mouth and chewed it. I looked up at her.

"And who are you?" I ask.

She smiles. "No one. I'm a ghost."

I roll my eyes chewing my gum harder. "I know what you are."

I stare at her, staying silent. I finally snap back.  "I don't understand."

"Your a wolf. Blood wolf."

I stare at her. "What the hell is that?"

She smirks, and all of a sudden turns into Grayson. I gasp. "Your the shape shifter."

She shifts back. "Yes. Now leave me alone before I rip your head off."

She walks away. I clench my fist. I grab a wooden broom from the janitors closet and break it in half.

I walk up to her, and stab her from behind.

She gasps, griping the spot I stabbed. She stares at me, her hands shaking as she touches the wound.

I smirk.

"What about I rip your head and your throat out?"

I slowly dig my claws into her neck. She screams and I quickly pull away. Everyone gasps at the sight.

I gasp to, pretending I just came. "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE SHE WAS STABBED!" I yell.

Someone rushes to a phone I'm guessing.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk away. I see the twins and Rose.

Their eyes trail to me. I smile at them, making sure to brush my shoulder roughly against Grayson's as I walk by.

I go outside for some fresh air. I need to ask my siblings for help. They'll know what to do.

"Tyler," I look over and see Grayson.

"Oh god." I mumble.

"Ty,"

"Grayson I don't have time for this!"

"Tyler what do you expect?! I like you and I wanna fix things!"

"You can't fix this Grayson!"

"YOUR NOT EVEN GIVING IT A CHANCE!"

I shake my head. "I don't want to."

His eyes get watery. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH?! WHAT DO YOU WANT!"

"All I wanted was you."

He looks at me in the eyes. We stare at eachother. "Fuck it." He mumbles.

He roughly grabs my face and kisses me. It felt so passionate.

Our lips moved in sync, but I remebered that I couldn't do this. I can't give myself away.

I push him away and rub my mouth.

He tries grabbing me. "Ty-"

"Just leave me alone! I don't wanna talk to you!"

He backs away and walks inside.

Well shit...

School ended finally. It was a long day of getting stares. Especially from Grayson after the kiss.

I made it home and seen my sibling watching TV.

"Guys,"

They look at me. "I need your help."

OMG wtf is this?!?!?

I haven't updated in so long and I'm so sorry. I'm coming back with the most worse ch. ever lol😂

Hope u enjoyed tho.

Not even gonna say next ch. will be linger cause I suck.

Smh @ me😒

😂 Anyways see yall next ch.🤗

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕