16:00

Tyler's POV

"So! What have yall been up to?" Alex asked.

"Me and Lisa have been traveling the world. Meeting lots of people." Lena says winking.

"Me and Stefan have been dealing with some highschool people we like to call 'friends'." Damon says.

"I've been trying to live a better life. You know, doing human like stuff." Alice shrugs.

"I found myself a little group of different people. Fighters. We're thinking of creating little warrior fighters." Alex announced.

I laugh at his stupid idea.

"Ok, what about you Tyler?"

"Nothing."

Alex scoffs. "C'mon, you have to have been up to something all these years."

"Yeah, wondering who I was and where my family was." Everyone goes silent.

"Listen, I gotta go. I'll see you guys around." I zoom out of the house. I start heading for Rose's house.

I feel someone next to me.

"Go away Stefan." I feel another figure next to me. I sigh. "And Damon."

"Why are you so mad lil sis?"

"Why am I mad? Are you seriously gonna ask that!"

"Listen, we know what we did was wrong, just forgive us."

I pick up my pace. "Why would I do that?"

Damon runs infront of me and grabs my shoulders. "Because out of all of us, me and Stefan cared about you the most! And it broke out hearts when you died! It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest." He grits his teeth.

For a second I'm scared. "Damon your scaring her." Stefan mumbles.

I shove Damon off of me. My eyes get watery. "I'm so, so sorry. If only you actually knew how badly I wanted to help!" He exclaims.

I hug him tight. He wraps his arms around me. I go to Stefan and do the same.

"I love you guys." I whisper.

Alright, here's a shitty update! Sorry but it's 2:10 am here and I want to fucking go to sleep😂

See yall next ch.🤗