How you meet him

(A/N) Before you read please note that I am dyslectic so it will take me longer to write and spelling will be a bit off but I will do my best and thank you for reading it means a lot to me:)

Slender man-
U have just moved to a new house because both of your parents got new jobs and right across from your house was a big forest. You being you, asked your mom if you can walk around in the forest. "Ok (Y/N) but you better be extremely careful. And don't get lost." You ran into the forest and after two minutes u got yourself lost. "Good job (Y/N) you got yourself lost." You told yourself. You found a page that has a picture of somewhat stick figure of the mystical Slender man. You pick up the page to look at it closer when you suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder, you froze a tentacle covered your mouth and u let out a little scream. Then three more tentacles came at you, one wrapping around your lower legs another wrapping around your stomach and the last one wrapping around your lower shoulders. The tentacles lifted you off the ground and into the air. You tried screamed louder not because u saw Slender man standing before you but because u where terrified of heights and he brought you high into the air. His hand raised up and u saw his sharp claws, Slender man's arm started to swing towards you so you shut your eyes waiting for the end of your life. When u didn't feel anything u opened your eyes seeing Slender man's hand shanking a inch away from your face. He finally gave a sigh and lowered his hand. "W-Why can't I-I kill you?" Slender mumbled,he then transported you back to your new home and set you down. "Aren't u going to finish me or hurt me or do something?!" You asked confused and a bit scared. Slender man though for a bit. "How about we make a deal, I won't kill or hurt you if next time we meet we can have decent conversation." Although Slender man had nothing on his face he seemed happy, you thought about this. "Ok deal, but will I even see u agin?" "Trust me you will." He chuckled. Then in a blink of an eye he was gone.

Jeff the killer-
You where walking home from work/school and you felt like you where being watched. You began to run when you saw a man that smelled like beer following you, trying to lose him you ran into a ally but it didn't work. "Come on babe you know you want me in you." The man said in a deep voice cornering you to the wall. "No! Get away from me!" You yelled but all the man did was unclip his belt buckle. "You herd the girl get away now." A new voice said. The drunk man looked back to where the voice came from. "Hey this body is mine go get your own!" He then ripped down your jeans and griped your underwear, you screamed and begin to cry, the voice from behind you started to laugh. "I think it's time for you to GO.TO.SLEEP!" You then saw a tip of a blade through the guys chest he had been impaled the drunk man feel to the ground blood leaking everywhere. You could finally see voice that saved you, he had a white blood stained hoodie and nice black pants but what really stood out to you was his face. He had long black hair snow white skin, black rings around his eyes, and a carved in smile from ear to ear. You stood wide eyed as the boy got a light blush across his checks and he looked away you put a confused look on your face until you remembered that you where standing there in your underwear. You quickly pulled your pants back up and faint blush covered your checks as well. "Umm I-I'm Jeff." The boy said nervously and held out his hand you shook it. "I'm (Y/N)." You said with a smile. "Umm c-can we meet again?" Jeff asked nervously, you gave him a giggle. "Sure Jeff." Then you walked home not noticing Jeff following you to make sure you got there ok.

Hoodie-
School ended and you tried  to get home fast. You remembered your bully's threatening that they would beat you up after school so you thought you could get away before they could get to you. 'It is Friday I can get away and they will forget about me by Monday.' You thought to yourself.You where wrong at least ten kids beating you, you where on the ground crying silently. Suddenly you herd a voice that you didn't recognize. "Leave her alone." "Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it." A girl with a high pony tail said crossing her arms. You couldn't see who was standing up for you because your eyes where blurry from someone kicking them and the tears billing up in them. "I'm going to tell you one more time. Leave (Y/N) alone." The voice said with more aggression and two kids started beating  you again. "Omg he has a knife!" Someone yelled. "HE JUST KILLED SMATHA!" Then you herd screaming and a hand was held out to you. "H-Hey are y-you ok?" You looked up and saw a boy about your age wearing a orange hood with a black cloth mask. You took his hand and he pulled you up. "Yeah thanks to you. I'm-" "(Y/N) I know I-I'V... W-Well... I-It's a long story how I know you... U-Umm I-I'm H-Hoodie." The boy stuttered, you smiled at him when a trickle of blood ran down your head. "Oh my god y-you're head you're b-bleeding! L-let me w-walk you h-home and clean up y-your c-cuts." Hoodie said as he put a comforting arm around you. You got to know him better at your house and found out he was a killer but you already knew that by the way he comfortably killed one of your bully's. You guys became good friends in the end.