Slender and Zalgo's fight

(Slender's POV)
'I've had enough! Enough pain. Enough waiting. Enough hiding.' I thought. I saw (Y/N) sleeping on the couch. I gently kissed her cheek then put the note on the coffee table next to her. 'It's Zalgo's turn to get some of the pain!' I took one more glance at (Y/N) then left.
(A/N end of Slender's POV.)
You woke up from your slumber. You sat up and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. "Slendy? How long was I asleep?" You called, you got suspicious when you got no answer. You spotted a folded pice of paper. You grabbed it and unfolded it, you recognized the beautiful cursive handwriting immediately.
My dearest (Y/N),
I didn't know how to tell you this in person, I knew that I wouldn't be able to stand your face when I tell you. I left. Not forever. I left to Zalgo. Yes I did go to fight Zalgo. Yes I am crazy, and no I don't know if I will come back alive. If I come back you can yell at me and punish me all you want. I'm probably scaring you to death, I'm sorry love. I love you with all my heart and I mean it. To calm you a little if I survive I promise to be back at dinner. If I'm not there by 6:10 then you know something went wrong. I love you.
Love,
Slendy
Your eyes teared up. "Slender you idiot." You mumbled. You stayed on the couch sobbing your eyes out. With each hour slowly dragging by. Finally it was 6:05, five minutes till dinner, and there was no sine of Slender. You held back more tears and let him take his time. 6:06, 6:07, 6:08, the minutes slowly passed, no Slender. You where about to give up. "I don't know what the heck you were thinking, you could have brought us with you." A voice said as your front door opened. 'Offender?' You thought. "We should be taking you to Dr. Smiley not to (Y/N)." Another voice said. 'Splendor?' You thought. "N-No I promised (Y/N) I would be back by dinner." A third voice said. 'Slender?!' You thought. You looked at the clock, it was exactly 6:10. You raced to the living room where the voices were heard. You saw a vary bloody Slender sitting on your couch, along with Splendor and Offender helping him. "H-Hello love." Slender said to you. You held back tears of joy. "Slender what the hell were you thinking!" You yelled making him flinch a little.
(A/N in Slender's POV.)
"Slender what the hell were you thinking!" (Y/N) yelled. I flinched a little. 'I didn't expect her to yell that loud.' I thought. "I'm sorry (Y/N)." I said to her. "Next time you ever even think about doing anything like that again you will talk to someone, anyone to at least give them a sign that you will leave!" (Y/N) yelled. Her anger turned into sadness, her eyes filled with tears. 'I hate to see her like this.' I thought. I opened my arms out for her and she hugged me back. The tears fell from her eyes and she sobbed into my shoulder. "Shhhh it's alright my love." I said to her. 'Zalgo won't be coming for us any time soon'